ADVERTISEMENT

So where is @mn78psu83? He hasn't posted since late May.

I think he said awhile back he was taking a break from the board. Hope so. He’s the 1 board member I’ve met. We grabbed drinks in Austin awhile back - grew up about 5 miles from each other

He is a man of great restraint.

201751521032359a24a7695ef2de90d61114bf62c84ebc7.jpg

I know he's a State College resident, I met him at hockey a couple times. Outstanding guy.

I also recall him saying he was talking a break.

I took a break too. It lasted for two or three days.

ImOut_nqglsp.gif

Yeah, I wish I had his restraint. 'Ignore' only helps so much.

sub-buzz-19876-1479695787-1.jpg

Thanks guys. I didn't see this one. When I came back and checked my red alerts, there were 18. I was only able to see the first 5 though. I'm pretty stoked. The guy who imitates Bushwood was on a hiatus of his own when I left. He's baaack! Not to mention that the guy who imitates guns is back too.

that%2Bentertainment.JPG

I missed your posts on plumbing, electrical work and general real estate sales tips. Can you do a post on how to properly stage a home with respect to the appropriate seasonal decor? By the way, how did the Bills secondary play last week? I hear they made a home run coaching hire to guide them.:D

Last edited:
I think he said awhile back he was taking a break from the board. Hope so. He’s the 1 board member I’ve met. We grabbed drinks in Austin awhile back - grew up about 5 miles from each other
Speaking of the old stompin' grounds. Do you ever get back to the Philly burbs? I haven't been back for a while now. We stayed in the Joseph Ambler Inn in North Wales a couple of years ago. It was just an overnight on the way to the PA Ballet for our daughter's audition downtown.

I know he's a State College resident, I met him at hockey a couple times. Outstanding guy.

I also recall him saying he was talking a break.

I took a break too. It lasted for two or three days.
Let's meet up again. I have no feel for the team this year. Any word on Brett Murray's departure?

Thanks guys. I didn't see this one. When I came back and checked my red alerts, there were 18. I was only able to see the first 5 though. I'm pretty stoked. The guy who imitates Bushwood was on a hiatus of his own when I left. He's baaack! Not to mention that the guy who imitates guns is back too.

that%2Bentertainment.JPG

You can see more than 5 alerts here: https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/account/alerts

Only five show in the drop down.

LdN

that%2Bentertainment.JPG

Glad you are back my friend.

Now let's get back to agreeing and disagreeing and being happy with one another as well as hating on one another!

;););)

Reactions: mn78psu83
Glad you are back my friend.

Now let's get back to agreeing and disagreeing and being happy with one another as well as hating on one another!

;););)
TheGLOV, no hating on my parte. Sincerely. I'm an instigator, not a hater. Anyway, we have a common bond. Both of us would love to cheap shot this guy:

images

Reactions: TheGLOV

that%2Bentertainment.JPG
LOL, Gunsie...
Female-Bodybuilder.gif

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT