ADVERTISEMENT

So, what are you Thankful for Today?

Two time cancer survivor, so I’m thankful for every day that I wake up. Spending the day with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Bela

Well, you have Bartok and Lugosi beat, so you have THAT goin' for you. Check out this song. LOL...

Two time cancer survivor, so I’m thankful for every day that I wake up. Spending the day with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Bela

My thanks is similar for my wife who has beaten cancer twice and the first go around she was given little chance for survival. Been 15 years since the first go around. To look at her now you would never know. As Jim Valvano said, "Don't give up, don't ever give up."

I agree with you on the Pitt issue. Pitt has become an obsession on this board and many of the attacks are sophomoric. Pitt is a great school. They have boorish fans and so do we, but some of my best friends are Pitt grads and they are quality people. My wife is a Pitt alum and I have not met a better person on this earth. It's unfortunate that the Pitt attacks continue even on Thanksgiving.

Agreed 100%.

Reactions: fairgambit
Thankful that 65TossPowerTrap, WestBranchWarrier,MilesKaufman,21Guns,MikeBreesbie, is making "friends" on 247! Fact!

Thankful today (Friday morning) that I didn’t explode overnight from overindulging yesterday afternoon.

“I can’t believe I ate the whole thing!”

Reactions: FHSPSU67
I’m thankful I’m still here after my heart surgery last February. I am also thankful for every day I have going forward. Some in our family as well as friends have not been so lucky this past year, in particular, our brother in law, Bob. The last time we spent together was at the Pitt game this year. A little over a month later, he was gone from a heart problem. Our tailgating pal from Norristown is still recovering from a bad fall last winter, also. This Thanksgiving has a little bit more meaning and a touch of melancholy to it. The important message is to be grateful and appreciate everyday and to thank your family and friends always. You never know the next time you will see them again. Peace out.

I sure hope that you and yours are blessed this holiday and have a better 2018.

Reactions: rudedude
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT