ADVERTISEMENT

So we move on to Indiana next Saturday. What do you all expect to see?

Unless there are major changes in coaching philosophy, Rutgers is the last win on the schedule. The only question now is whether the used car salesmen can hold this recruiting class together.. and perhaps outlast the coaches that are obviously vastly superior to him in the division. Including hairball.. what’s the overall record against osu/MSU/um gonna be after we get hammered at the big house in a few weeks? Franklin is in over his head. I was wrong, sadly.
Not real bright, are ya?

Some of you guys are brutal.

I honestly think it'll be better for this team to play away in a more hostile environment, rather that worrying about having to please the home crowd. Honestly, a road W is just what this team needs.

I was under the impression that our home crowd was an advantage?

I thought you were just a hater.

You appear to be delusional, too.

If they lose to Indiana it means they could easily lose to Iowa/Wisconsin/Michigan and Maryland. All better teams than Indiana. Really not difficult to grasp.

If they lose saturday, which of those 4 games are you betting the mortgage on Penn state winning?

Unless there are major changes in coaching philosophy, Rutgers is the last win on the schedule. The only question now is whether the used car salesmen can hold this recruiting class together.. and perhaps outlast the coaches that are obviously vastly superior to him in the division. Including hairball.. what’s the overall record against osu/MSU/um gonna be after we get hammered at the big house in a few weeks? Franklin is in over his head. I was wrong, sadly.

I will bet you $1,000 right now that Rutgers is not the last win on the schedule. Hell ill most likely win this bet by Saturday night. There are some real dum dums that show up on message boards after losses.

I will bet you $1,000 right now that Rutgers is not the last win on the schedule. Hell ill most likely win this bet by Saturday night. There are some real dum dums that show up on message boards after losses.

So you're saying there IS a chance we end up 6-6 and go to a really good early December Bowl?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT