ADVERTISEMENT

Help out a really old guy, go where?
Same here……

22060202-1cec-452a-ac72-1e1bdb19eb46_text.gif

Reactions: step.eng69
Apologies but I’m not on top of every post

is there a link for the new site or directions for where to go?

1. Click here: https://www.on3.com/

2. If you don't want to be a paid subscriber, ignore the paid account options. To create a free account: in the upper RH corner, click Login.

3. Click on Register. Enter your email, handle, and password. Passwords must be 8+ characters including at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, and 1 number.

4. Click on the icon in the upper RH corner, then click on Logout. (You need to do this when you first create your account in order to activate it.)

5. Log back in -- see Step 2 above.

6. On the home page, hover over Teams, then click on Forums, then scroll down to the Penn State section.

7. Start posting. The functionality is very similar to here.
Thanks. That no 4 is the key. I was stuck in limbo until I logged out and then logged back in.

I expect them to get blown out, but what worries me and what I think is what starts the meltdown is how they get blown out. I think they are now in lay down mode and won't put up much of a fight.

If they went there and played their butts off and got blown out cause of not being as talented cause of injuries I would understand, but this team looks like it's ready to quit, what worries me about Rutgers and Maryland.
Yeah, and one thing I've noticed is that other than the 2016 team, they seem to be lacking of late in the character, resiliency, or whatever to handle any sort of adversity. Just fold up the tent.

Yeah, and one thing I've noticed is that other than the 2016 team, they seem to be lacking of late in the character, resiliency, or whatever to handle any sort of adversity. Just fold up the tent.
Exact opposite of what was being said about them after the Wiscy and Auburn games….can we make up our minds about the criticisms?

Reactions: Shadow99
Players or fans?

The biggest question is do I immediately add the two jabronis that are on my rivals ignore list to the ignore list on the new site or do I give them another chance to act like humans?
I somehow made it through all these years with only one...and if I end up at the new board, it's positive for my life to quickly add him again.

I somehow made it through all these years with only one...and if I end up at the new board, it's positive for my life to quickly add him again.
I don’t put anyone on ignore, but these past few days are making reconsider that opinion.

So, where/what exactly, have you been for 4+ months and who disappears from this board without pre-informing us? Very inconsiderate.

If @mn78psu83 et al ever pull such a stunt, I will send my alleged accomplice (21) to find him/them.;)
I too would like to know who the fvck you think you are disappearing with zero explanation.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and BW Lion
I know you have it in you…even if just for 7 days. I might even see you on the other side site 💀
Are you going to change your name on the other site? You might want to because if Franklin leaves and when the next guy does worse, you and the rest of your ilk aren’t going to have anywhere to hide unless you change your user names. Lucky for you guys we won’t be able to go back and look at all these threads. I can see it now when we’re consistently 7-5….”I never wanted Franklin to leave. This administration sucks for not trying to keep him. We need a new coach.” So my recommendation is to change your user name.

Are you going to change your name on the other site? You might want to because if Franklin leaves and when the next guy does worse, you and the rest of your ilk aren’t going to have anywhere to hide unless you change your user names. Lucky for you guys we won’t be able to go back and look at all these threads. I can see it now when we’re consistently 7-5….”I never wanted Franklin to leave. This administration sucks for not trying to keep him. We need a new coach.” So my recommendation is to change your user name.
This administration sucks…full stop

Reactions: 91Joe95
No big meltdown. Large majority of us expecting a blowout. Then, apathy will set in as is normally the case with mediocre programs.

Yes, you will go back to singing Timone and Puba and I will beat you in Mario Tennis and give ya mama shaky Elvis knees flu too.

Good point but after this past weekend I would be ok with some our "fans" not finding the address.
I don’t mind PSU fans showing some anger, disappointment, and frustration over the Illinois game. Yeah, there’s a handful who go way over the top at times but generally the criticism was on point IMO.

We also have a handful of polar opposite fans who melt down and go ballistic the minute anyone dares to criticize Franklin or Penn State.

There’s a happy medium for good debate but, since this is the internet, the people who say the most outrageous stuff tend to get the most attention. ;)

Last edited:
Someone stole my identity. I am Dailybuck778 at the on3 site.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT