ADVERTISEMENT

So our new mods apparently do know how to use the delete button…….. just not on their Rutgers site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psu00

Jan 4, 2010
I notice the 2 threads from yesterday pointing out the vile anti PSU posts on the Rutgers board, (that the new mods of this site continue to allow), appear to have been deleted.

There was nothing in the threads that was offensive or out of line. It pointedly asked the new mod why he continues to allow it and stated he knew about it as he posted in that thread.

Those threads on this board got deleted (apparently) while the vile posts on the Rutgers board are still up. That speaks volumes about the new ‘leadership’ of this site.

I’m thinking this isn’t going to age well for this site. I’ll consider it strike one but I can understand when they delete the thread as you have people trashing a mod. Really what do you expect?

I’m thinking this isn’t going to age well for this site. I’ll consider it strike one but I can understand when they delete the thread as you have people trashing a mod. Really what do you expect?

Is it too much to expect a grown ass man to answer a simple question?

Honestly, there was no ‘trashing’ of the mod, (at least last I saw), other than questioning why he allows the vile stuff to continue on his Rutgers site.

Not quite apples to apples (and I didn’t like Tom)
No, it's not apples to apples. I agree with that.

Our guys don't even seem interested in giving Rutgers football the beatdown they should, which is the best way to deal with taunting.

Again as I stated a few times already about the rules I posted, it's more of a formality than anything else. Just like the Rutgers board, you are free to post just about anything you want here (not politics, keep that on the test board). I'm going to lock this thread now, but if anyone ever have a question or complaint, feel free to message me on here, Twitter or email me at PSUonRivals@yahoo.com.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT