ADVERTISEMENT

So Michigan could beat Wisky

I think the best thing for us is for Wisconsin to beat Michigan and Michigan to beat Ohio State. Then we would be the top ranked team not in the playoffs. Our chances for the playoffs are gone.

I'm rooting for sUM only because I can't stand Barry Alvarez and his influence on the B1G administration. I hope they lose today and lose in the B1G Championship game.

Reactions: PaoliLion
I think the best thing for us is for Wisconsin to beat Michigan and Michigan to beat Ohio State. Then we would be the top ranked team not in the playoffs. Our chances for the playoffs are gone.
Best thing is for Wisconsin to lose twice, Michigan to beat OSU, and Michigan st to lose once. The we are the top ranked B1G team

Not impossible

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
And pretty much the same to play in the B10 championship.

Going into this game I thought I wanted Wisky to win to preserve a B1G spot in the playoffs. Now that I've watched them play for the first time, I'd rather not see them get smoked like O$U did last year in the 1-4 game. They appear to be just another lame one-dimensional offense with a Michigan-like *elite* (?) defense. I hope no B1G team gets in unless all the stars align for Penn State.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
michigan's defensive line is having their way with wisconsin's offensive line.

The news hacks were writing the truth when they said that this is the first "quality" opponent that Wisconsin has played yet this year. And Michigan is not an elite quality in that regard.

Wisky first test of season their offense hasnt hit 100 yds total yet almost 3 quarters in.

Wisky does not belong in playoffs.

I love stupid announcers. Says WI should just run it up the middle on 3rd and long and kick the FG. Hornibrook throws a TD.

Reactions: psu2016
And now Peters is down for the count: O'Korn will be Michigan's last and only hope.

It sure looks like a serious injury. Peters was down for several minutes and may have been in tears on the cart. I wonder if it's a broken clavicle.

One of the worst called games I've seen. No penalty for Wisky when they drilled Mich QB? And I can't believe Mich got away with roughing the kicker.

Looks like UM could have 4 losses in regular season this year. So much for the mystique of Harbaugh.

Reactions: PennSt8er
With this, only Wisconsin can get into the playoff out of the B1G. If Wisconsin loses a game, the B1G won't send anybody to the CFP.

OSU will destroy Wisky and no one from the Big10 should go to the playoffs at that point.

How was that a cheap shot? The QB stood in there to deliver a pass with the defender about to hit him. That was a clean shot.

He didn't hit him high. Hit him perfectly.

LdN

BS, he drove him into the ground (fine), but then added an extra shoulder drive at the end

Wiscy winning over UM definitely helped PSU. Now UM has 3 losses and are completely out, but if they (by some miracle) beat Ohio State next week that knocks OSU out. Assuming we win out it would just take an MSU loss today or next week to put us back in the championship game.

Wiscy winning over UM definitely helped PSU. Now UM has 3 losses and are completely out, but if they (by some miracle) beat Ohio State next week that knocks OSU out. Assuming we win out it would just take an MSU loss today or next week to put us back in the championship game.

No, Ohio State has head to head over us. We have no chance to go to B1G Champ Game.

ADVERTISEMENT