ADVERTISEMENT

So is this Joe's fault too?

Can we stop worrying how this affects the football program and realize that this monster (Jerry) trail of terror and abuse is still claiming victims? It has nothing to do with Joe, even trying to be sarcastic, it is not a good look to even go here.

Yeah, it's a bad post by demlion (who usually is reasonable). No need to play the "Joe Paterno is the victim" card here.

Reactions: Osprey Lion
Can we stop worrying how this affects the football program and realize that this monster (Jerry) trail of terror and abuse is still claiming victims? It has nothing to do with Joe, even trying to be sarcastic, it is not a good look to even go here.
I don't even live in Pennsylvania. The Commonwealth's child protection system is BROKEN!!!!!

One of the reasons clowns like Jeffrey get away with this for years is because the system is broken. It was obviously broken for years before 2011. WTF did they do about it? They BLAMED JOE PATERNO. The state's child protection system let Jerry adopt 6 kids. They PARTNERED with his grooming charity. When are they going to fix this shit?

I am not worried about football, I am worried about these f'ers ignoring this for another 5 years. Let me know the name of one child protective workers who got so much as a write up from their boss for letting Jerry run wild. You can't. That is why y'all need to demand ACTION form these politicos and government workers--not so PSU football can be saved but so some kids can.

I cannot imagine why I am wasting my time explaining this.

The children are the victims because these assholes (abetted by you) did NOTHING to improve protections for kids.

I never said those folk didn't fail as well. They did.

Your post remains a poor post, however. Bringing up Joe when there was no need to bring him up.

You're providing evidence to our enemies who like to spout a narrative of "Penn State fans care more about Joe's reputation than anything else."

Your post remains a poor post, however. Bringing up Joe --- as if he is completely faultless and a 100% victim --- when there was no need to bring him up.
They failed and it was their only F'ing job. By abetting the BoT and the media and Corbett and Fina in blaming Paterno, by continuing this ridiculous missed-focus on bullshit reasons that have nothing to do with it, by never saying a word about how the Exec Director of the grooming charity IS STILL A PRACTICING CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST IN STATE COLLEGE, you are a part of the problem.

Joe's dead. What is your excuse?

Your post remains a poor post, however. Bringing up Joe --- as if he is completely faultless and a 100% victim --- when there was no need to bring him up.

But it's OK for a 100% douche like you to bring up his name as a villain whenever you want. You aren't bright enough to understand his point. Just STFU already.

They failed and it was their only F'ing job. By abetting the BoT and the media and Corbett and Fina in blaming Paterno, by continuing this ridiculous missed-focus on bullshit reasons that have nothing to do with it, by never saying a word about how the Exec Director of the grooming charity IS STILL A PRACTICING CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST IN STATE COLLEGE, you are a part of the problem.

Joe's dead. What is your excuse?

I've certainly criticized Jack Rayokvitz. I have no idea how he's escaped criticism over the years.

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.co...-the-psu-cult-klan-are-hilarious.85732/page-3

You're right ......... Joe's dead. The Jeff Sandusky story is very sad. It's also not a reason to play the "our 5-years-plus-dead former football coach is a victim" card.

I've certainly criticized Jack Rayokvitz. I have no idea how he's escaped criticism over the years.

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.co...-the-psu-cult-klan-are-hilarious.85732/page-3

You're right ......... Joe's dead. The Jeff Sandusky story is very sad. It's also not a reason to play the "our 5-years-plus-dead former football coach is a victim" card.
I will play whatever card it takes to get dopes like you to focus on the real problem here: all over PA the Child Protection system has failed. A girl dismembered by her mom and sexually abusive stepdad, found in Luzerne just a few weeks ago. Jared Dutko, died in Dauphin County. 8 years old and 16 pounds. This system is not getting it done. By blaming Joe Paterno and not the people charged with preventing this, you helped cause it.

I will play whatever card it takes to get dopes like you to focus on the real problem here: all over PA the Child Protection system has failed. A girl dismembered by her mom and sexually abusive stepdad, found in Luzerne just a few weeks ago. Jared Dutko, died in Dauphin County. 8 years old and 16 pounds. This system is not getting it done. By blaming Joe Paterno and not the people charged with preventing this, you helped cause it.

As the link (which you ignored) provided proof to ---- I have said that Jack Raykvoitz was a massive failure as regards Sandusky. And it is embarassing that the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania allows Raykovitz to still have his license.

There is blame to ascribe to all of (not a comprehensive list of everyone at fault here) Raykovitz, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and Joe Paterno (the latter for his moral failures).

As the link (which you ignored) provided proof to ---- I have said that Jack Raykvoitz was a massive failure as regards Sandusky. And it is embarassing that the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania allows Raykovitz to still have his license.

There is blame to ascribe to all of (not a comprehensive list of everyone at fault here) Raykovitz, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and Joe Paterno (the latter for his moral failures).
I love that you're ignorant by choice. It suits you.

The most asinine statement I have ever seen on this site. Congratulations you flaming idiot.

Two of them had legal duties which no one has ever called them on and which I have never seen you call to the forefront. Joe was dead before Jeff did anything. Still his fault, right? That was my point in the original post. thanks for proving it up.

There was no moral failure. JVP did the maximum he could with the watered down hearsay he received. That's why the AG praised him for his actions. He is the only person in the entire mess that we are 100% sure did exactly what he was supposed to do.

Continuing to point the finger at JVP instead of at those who actually failed those kids only enables future abuse. I’m not sure how you can sleep at night.

Two of them had legal duties which no one has ever called them on and which I have never seen you call to the forefront. Joe was dead before Jeff did anything. Still his fault, right? That was my point in the original post. thanks for proving it up.

Again --- I've talked about (and strongly criticized) Raykovitz. You're incorrect in saying I haven't.

There is a bright side to every story. The pitt fans are dancing in the streets in Oakland. This gives them something to cheer about since their basketball team is an abysmal failure and their football program is dying a slow death via the incompetent Narduzzi.

But...it is all over the news including headlines on ESPN right now...all referencing Penn State and Jerry Sandusky...

Lets start the countdown now on how many times Joe's name is brought up over the next few days from the media with Jeff Sandusky now in the news.

I totally understand how most of us can and will be defensive...

Good Lord, if assholes could fly, this would be an airport. Joe is dead five years and this fool actually has the audacity to try and make him responsible. You can't make shit like this up. If they don't start banning some of these shit heads I'm done here.

Good to ee mich take time way from asskissing on the
Good Lord, if assholes could fly, this would be an airport. Joe is dead five years and this fool actually has the audacity to try and make him responsible. You can't make shit like this up. If they don't start banning some of these shit heads I'm done here.

We should be honored that mich took time out of his ass kissing on the scUM & Bucknut boards to grace us with his presence.

LOL. Sorry, you are a part of the culture of misdirection that let the Sanduskys destroy lives.

This makes 3 consecutive posts from you where you have failed to acknowledge "I was wrong, you have criticized Jack Raykovitz in the past."

Fair enough, but if you're in such "attack mode" that you can't even concede that point --- it makes a conversation with you difficult.

This makes 3 consecutive posts from you where you have failed to acknowledge "I was wrong, you have criticized Jack Raykovitz in the past."

Fair enough, but if you're in such "attack mode" that you can't even concede that point --- it makes a conversation with you difficult.

Oh you will have a difficult time conversing in bullshit denial tones with me. And that won't be just for today, either. You are willing to blame JVP for this and he has been DEAD for 5 years!!!

I did not ask for a conversation with you.

Last edited:
Hang in there Marshall. These guys establish their bona fides with every post. This is another legendary performance.

Excellent analogy BTW - never heard that one before.

You are an @ss. Moral failure my @ss.

:eek:

Reactions: Ski
Your post remains a poor post, however. Bringing up Joe when there was no need to bring him up.
Since when did you "find religion" and suddenly decide not to trash JoePa yourself? I'm guessing 15 seconds before you posted. Either that or you're smoking dope with the foolestfish.

Last edited:
I looked 5 TV station's news this afternoon. Every one of them had the story in the first four of the broadcast. ALL of them included "former Penn State coach" in the reports. All of them had pictures of both Sanduskys in handcuffs.
Right. And we have these f'ing Pollyannas and trolls here saying "Don't make it about Joe!"

There will never be a CSA case in PA that does not mention Joe. These sonsabitches made it about Joe forever. From now on, they are getting their skulls gnawed when they start that shit here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT