ADVERTISEMENT

So I read thru Spanier's FBI clearance report

wensilver

Dec 9, 2012
I started posting 4+ years ago about Tom "scum" Poole.

Tom is a disgrace to basic humanity.

Tom-Poole-Crop-Headshot-150x150.jpg

Last edited:
Per Towny, page 27 is all lies. Pages 41-2 seem plausible, re: MM recollections and concerns. MM may have seen or thought he heard/saw something sexual but wasn't sure. Upon Curley and Schultz asking questions, MM began to doubt what he saw/heard and didn't want to rock the boat and jeopardize his coaching career. Because CS were not trained on this subject, they informed TSM that behavior was odd and banned Sandusky from bringing TSM kids on campus rather than go to police or child services.

Schultz account begins on page 86. No surprises in his testimony. Thought report was made to child protection by either Curley or Raykovitch. MM said horseplay and wrestling, nothing sexual and nothing criminal. Schultz does not remember telling Curley nor Spanier about 1998.

Curley refused to talk about the incident.

Baldwin confers with her lawyer when answering. Says nice things about Spanier but few details.

Last edited:
Why do the pages say FBI at the top? The FBI did not do this investigation. It was OPM (FIS).

Clears up the confusion surrounding Spanier's resignation/firing. Spanier offered to resign multiple times, but not accepted. When he offered to resign again, the BOT wanted to look strong and terminated him instead of accepting his resignation. Terms were mutually agreed upon.

Last edited:
I started posting 4+ years ago about Tom "scum" Poole.

Tom is a disgrace to basic humanity.

Tom-Poole-Crop-Headshot-150x150.jpg

I have a problem with his wife Ann Ard - who heads the Centre County Women's Resource Center. Penn State gave CCWRC well over a MILLION dollars in "guilt money". Ann beat the "Joe looked the other way drum".

Tell me how a WOMEN'S resource center is going to help MALE victims?

In addition - Ann has yet to return my phone calls and emails about how that 1 MILLION and the shaming at PSU has helped women and girls horribly abused at MSU.

All the women who railed about the disgusting enabling football culture at Penn State and got funding by PSU as a result - which includes OVA Jennifer Storm, PCAR's Delilah Rumberg & Kristen Houser, the ladies at RAINN, along with many vocal female sports reporters (Jemele Hill) have been totally SILENT on Michigan State.

I've called and/or emailed them all on the issue to no avail.

It's embarrassing and shameful. There's an word for women who take money like this.

I have a problem with his wife Ann Ard - who heads the Centre County Women's Resource Center. Penn State gave CCWRC well over a MILLION dollars in "guilt money". Ann beat the "Joe looked the other way drum".

Tell me how a WOMEN'S resource center is going to help MALE victims?

In addition - Ann has yet to return my phone calls and emails about how that 1 MILLION and the shaming at PSU has helped women and girls horribly abused at MSU.

All the women who railed about the disgusting enabling football culture at Penn State and got funding by PSU as a result - which includes OVA Jennifer Storm, PCAR's Delilah Rumberg & Kristen Houser, the ladies at RAINN, along with many vocal female sports reporters (Jemele Hill) have been totally SILENT on Michigan State.

I've called and/or emailed them all on the issue to no avail.

It's embarrassing and shameful. There's an word for women who take money like this.

Wendy, you've taken over first place in OUTRAGE. :eek: from Barry, and I love it. You are on point with this whole sordid affair. Please keep the heat on these scoundrels.

Wendy, you've taken over first place in OUTRAGE. :eek: from Barry, and I love it. You are on point with this whole sordid affair. Please keep the heat on these scoundrels.

Bob - it's embarrassing how these professional women who have platforms to effect some real change and education have acted.

Unfortunately, funding for their respective organizations took priority with respect to PSU. And that meant they had to stand at the microphone and go on about "turn a blind eye" "reverence for a football culture", blah blah.

It's curious to note that they are utterly silent on MSU. They've taken no position. Could it be because MSU is not a source of any funding? Women wouldn't do this WOULD THEY? < sarcasm font on >

Bob - it's embarrassing how these professional women who have platforms to effect some real change and education have acted.

Unfortunately, funding for their respective organizations took priority with respect to PSU. And that meant they had to stand at the microphone and go on about "turn a blind eye" "reverence for a football culture", blah blah.

It's curious to note that they are utterly silent on MSU. They've taken no position. Could it be because MSU is not a source of any funding? Women wouldn't do this WOULD THEY? < sarcasm font on >

No one in a position to effect positive change cares, but they are all too willing to put their hands out and misplace blame. It is reprehensible.

The bottom line is pretty simple. It's about getting money and keeping it. It doesent matter, male or female, how do we get money for our agenda? The hypocrisy of these agendas is outrageous. We care about "these" people, but not those people. They dont think like us.

The bottom line is pretty simple. It's about getting money and keeping it. It doesent matter, male or female, how do we get money for our agenda? The hypocrisy of these agendas is outrageous. We care about "these" people, but not those people. They dont think like us.

Hot watch out for the clowns baiting you. Little man syndrome Altrock didn't now he's a bitter Pitter.

I believe the FBI can get involved in the clearance process when there's a potential criminal element to investigating someone's background.

Reactions: dshumbero
I believe the FBI can get involved in the clearance process when there's a potential criminal element to investigating someone's background.

They may be able to, but it appears that they didn't in this investigation. The investigator was from FIS, and the return address at the bottom is for OPM.

Reactions: dshumbero
Spanier thinking Second Mile only involved High School kids certainly stretches the limits of credibility for me.

Please explain. When the shitstorm blew open in Nov 2011 I thought Sandusky was the AD and I'm like "what the hell is Second Mile?".

Then I read more about his being a foster & adoptive parent, having CYS place kids with him & working with kids as young as HeadStart.

I think your first paragraph.......substituting gender (male or female) and beginning with Tom Corbett and continuing with Linda Kelly, Frank Fina, John Surma, Ira Lubert, etc. summarizes the whole affair.

Corbett is nothing but human excrement. He did have a few "Mr. Insides" on the BOT....who are even more despicable.

Spanier thinking Second Mile only involved High School kids certainly stretches the limits of credibility for me.
Really? :)

I just did a little "math" in my head

If I did it right, I was 13 when I started high school - - - and I would guess that is the case for most posters here.

If someone told me that 2nd Mile programs were geared towards kids of 13+, the degree to which that would surprise me would be "zero"
(FWIW, I have no idea what the demographics would have been for 2nd Mile participants - but I surely would not be be surprised if 13-14ish was the most typical age)

And of all the things one might find "disconcerting" - I think I could quickly list a couple dozen, at least, that would concern me 1,000,000 times more than whether someone would have expected 2nd Mile kids to typically be age 13 +.....or age 15 +.....or age 10 +.......or, whatever.

Last edited:
Really? :)

I just did a little "math" in my head

If I did it right, I was 13 when I started high school - - - and I would guess that is the case for most posters here.

If someone told me that 2nd Mile programs were geared towards kids of 13+, the degree to which that would surprise me would be "zero"
(FWIW, I have no idea what the demographics would have been for 2nd Mile participants - but I surely would not be be surprised if 13-14ish was the most typical age)

And of all the things one might find "disconcerting" - I think I could quickly list a couple dozen, at least, that would concern me 1,000,000 times more than whether someone would have expected 2nd Mile kids to typically be age 13 +.....or age 15 +.....or age 10 +.......or, whatever.

It's somewhat concerning that Spanier apparently felt that high school age students can give consent to mess around with old men.

Please explain. When the shitstorm blew open in Nov 2011 I thought Sandusky was the AD and I'm like "what the hell is Second Mile?".

Then I read more about his being a foster & adoptive parent, having CYS place kids with him & working with kids as young as HeadStart.
Yes, interesting that nobody's looked under the hood of HeadStart.

Reactions: Fila and WeR0206

"victim" advocates cannot exist without victims. that is why most of them support and perpetuate the flawed system which creates more victims

ADVERTISEMENT