ADVERTISEMENT

So Dwight Howard was outed...

LionDeNittany

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Because he had a gay romance and the dude tried to shake him down for money.

He isn't in the NBA right now, but would this theoretically make him the biggest sports star to come out?

LdN

Not the women's national soccer team? Lesbians are way cooler.

Because he had a gay romance and the dude tried to shake him down for money.

He isn't in the NBA right now, but would this theoretically make him the biggest sports star to come out?

LdN
It will be interesting to see how he spins it. He has a bunch of kids to different women.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
It will be interesting to see how he spins it. He has a bunch of kids to different women.

Yeah. At one point he was a top 5 star in the NBA. Now he is a nobody.

The NBA has a way of waiting til after they leave for these things to come out.

Don’t think he will spin it at all, since swinging both ways, the other way, or any other thing is pretty common. So nothing to see on the topic.

The consensual issue is the topic

Reactions: Obliviax
Don’t think he will spin it at all, since swinging both ways, the other way, or any other thing is pretty common. So nothing to see on the topic.

The consensual issue is the topic
I mean, if he didn't think it was a big deal this wouldn't be the first it was public, right?
I really don't care what anyone does in their personal life. Just think it will be interesting to see how he addresses it

I mean, if he didn't think it was a big deal this wouldn't be the first it was public, right?
I really don't care what anyone does in their personal life. Just think it will be interesting to see how he addresses it
we've seen these happen with chicks as well. the fact that this isn't huge news is encouraging.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT