ADVERTISEMENT

So do we jump the Irish? They crapped the bed with a team worse than App St

ImaWright

Aug 11, 2018
51-6 over Pitt on the road is probably better than edging out Michigan at home. App St is way tougher than their weak performance this past week.

While the pro ND bias is nothing like it was years ago, it still exists, and so does the anti-PSU bias. We could probably beat them head to head and not jump them.

Take a look at the App State boxscore from yesterday. I know they played Charlotte, but their QB is playing out of his mind.
Or maybe he’s really good and should have started last year.

Take a look at the App State boxscore from yesterday. I know they played Charlotte, but their QB is playing out of his mind.
Or maybe he’s really good and should have started last year.
Home, away no difference. Michigan is the best team each has faced. They have the better win so far. Keep them where they are. Our season is 4 games. Osu, Wisconsin, Msu, Michigan. Go 3-1 and we are playoff bound. 2-2 and New Years six. I’m happy with either result. In fact ecstatic.

Home, away no difference. Michigan is the best team each has faced. They have the better win so far. Keep them where they are. Our season is 4 games. Osu, Wisconsin, Msu, Michigan. Go 3-1 and we are playoff bound. 2-2 and New Years six. I’m happy with either result. In fact ecstatic.
Agree that it doesn't really matter, but ND should drop based on the performance against a team picked to finish last in the MAC.

Also, VT's big win at FSU doesn't look as impressive now that FSU nearly lost to Samford form the FCS. Samford led the whole game til about 4min to go before FSU finally scored a TD to take the lead then got a pick six as Samford was driving to the FSU 30 going for the winning TD or FG to tie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT