So Biden had ancestors who owned slaves

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl
I did vote for Trump. Evidently you hate the poor, the middle class, women and minorities..... LMFAO....

It’s Official: Trump Unleashed A Middle-Class Boom That Benefited Women, Minorities Most​

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/09/...ss-boom-that-benefited-women-minorities-most/
Every Calif dem should send Abbott a thank you card. Women came out in larger numbers for Newsom in this recall election than the election 2 years ago. It seems they like the freedom of choice for their health and bodies.

Reactions: Obliviax

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Every Calif dem should send Abbott a thank you card. Women came out in larger numbers for Newsom in this recall election than the election 2 years ago. It seems they like the freedom of choice for their health and bodies.

What does that have to do with Trump creating a middle class boom that benefitted women and minorities the most?

83wuzme

Apr 27, 2005
I did vote for Trump. Evidently you hate the poor, the middle class, women and minorities..... LMFAO....

It’s Official: Trump Unleashed A Middle-Class Boom That Benefited Women, Minorities Most​

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/09/...ss-boom-that-benefited-women-minorities-most/
I have pointed out many times on this board that the Democrats only want there to be more poverty and racism. Their plan for empowerment is absolutely dependent on these negatives. I have yet to have anybody from the Left even try to contradict this assertion.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I have pointed out many times on this board that the Democrats only want there to be more poverty and racism. Their plan for empowerment is absolutely dependent on these negatives. I have yet to have anybody from the Left even try to contradict this assertion.

And I have agreed with you under the age old adage, "why kill the cow when it can provide you a lifetime of milk."

It is not in the democrats best interest "end racism". It is in their best interest to use racism to foment hatred for political gain. This is the truth of the democratic party.

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016
No offense Obli, but what the hell does that have to do with anything?

It might explain his propensity for supporting racist policies.

giphy.gif

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016

I don't agree that they want more poverty and racism - I actually think that is giving them too much credit - but I would likely agree that:
1. They are content with poverty and racism not improving, and using it as a wedge issue as a backup plan for if/when minorities and/or the poor start to figure out they (the Democrats) aren't helping.
2. They aren't actually serious about making any progress towards reducing poverty and racism, and just want to maintain the perception for the sake of holding the voting block.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I don't agree that they want more poverty and racism - I actually think that is giving them too much credit - but I would likely agree that:
1. They are content with poverty and racism not improving, and using it as a wedge issue as a backup plan for if/when minorities and/or the poor start to figure out they (the Democrats) aren't helping.
2. They aren't actually serious about making any progress towards reducing poverty and racism, and just want to maintain the perception for the sake of holding the voting block.

Fair enough.

razpsu

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2004
Choice isn’t allowed anymore according to dems. Government must tell you what to do.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Biden's racist record on segregation and "criminal reform" came from somewhere.....