ADVERTISEMENT

So Bezos is looking into buying the Washington Commanders?

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
along with Jay-Z? That would be wild.

I read a tweet that said they could sell the stadium and just overnight delivery the team anywhere you wanted.

Reactions: psulongago

I read a tweet that said they could sell the stadium and just overnight delivery the team anywhere you wanted.
Can they at least return the name to its original, they will always be the Redskins,

Kinda makes sense, geographically. Amazon HQ2 is coming to VA, about 1/4 mile from the DC line. The odd part is why Bezos would want a co-owner. The team is worth about 5.6B. Bezos is worth about 120B. Amazing to think that an NFL franchise could be purchased and its not noticed in your personal finances.

Jay-z has made a killing being the guy who buys teams with someone else.

LdN

Kinda makes sense, geographically. Amazon HQ2 is coming to VA, about 1/4 mile from the DC line. The odd part is why Bezos would want a co-owner. The team is worth about 5.6B. Bezos is worth about 120B. Amazing to think that an NFL franchise could be purchased and its not noticed in your personal finances.
Minority partners in ownership groups are all the rage.

If Bezos has JayZ on this ownership team, then the NFL commissioners office approves the sale as a no brainer.

I only hope he is interested in buying the Pirates!

ADVERTISEMENT