ADVERTISEMENT

Snow blowing strategies.

LionJim

Oct 8, 2003
Levittown, PA to Olney, MD
Our snowblower cleared off our driveway and a neighbor and I cleared our cul-de-sac. It's still coming down but WeatherBug says that it will stop at around 6pm. It's supposed to be sunny in the mid thirties tomorrow. Should I get back to work tonight or would it be okay to wait until tomorrow? The snow is very powdery, not wet at all.

Our snowblower cleared off our driveway and a neighbor and I cleared our cul-de-sac. It's still coming down but WeatherBug says that it will stop at around 6pm. It's supposed to be sunny in the mid thirties tomorrow. Should I get back to work tonight or would it be okay to wait until tomorrow? The snow is very powdery, not wet at all.
Ours is supposed to end between 10 PM and 1AM. I looked at the Weather Channel on my I Phone. The wind is supposed to be the least between 6-8 AM. I intend to do it then, before the sun hits it and it becomes heavier.
I'd do it while it is powdery.

Reactions: LionJim and 91Joe95

If it melts a little and then refreezes you've got a lot of ice. If you clear it and throw a little salt down you'll have nice dry pavement.

Reactions: LionJim
Get your butt back out there !!! Too early for a summer whine !!!!!!

Wait until the am for it will be windy all night. If you it in the am, the sun will do the rest.

I'd fire that baby up about 3:00 am and clean your driveway and the neighbors. That way they can be annoyed with you, but arent really in a position to complain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT