ADVERTISEMENT

Smallville Actress arrested for sex slave ring participation

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
Allison Mack? Don't know her...

“Smallville” actress Allison Mack has been arrested for her alleged role in notorious upstate sex slave cult Nxivm, sources told The Post on Friday.

She will appear Friday in Brooklyn federal court.

Mack, 35, was last seen chasing after the cult’s leader Keith Raniere as cops hauled him away from the villa in Mexico where they had been hiding out.

Raniere, who allegedly blackmailed women into becoming slaves and branded his initials into their skin, was arrested for sex trafficking and forced labor and brought back to the US last month.

Mack, who played Chloe Sullivan on the hit superhero show, was recruited to Nxivm by fellow “Smallville” star Kristin Kreuk and rose up the ranks into Raniere’s inner circle — while Kreuk ultimately left, the group’s former publicist previously told The Post.

She’s listed on Raniere’s criminal complaint as “Co-Conspirator 1” according to the Albany Times Union.

According to that complaint, Mack was Raniere’s direct “slave” and had a sexual relationship with him — but also acted as a “master” to other slaves.

She allegedly lured women into the secret society within Nxivm known as “The Vow” by claiming it was a “women’s mentorship group” then cajoling them into providing “collateral” like embarrassing photos and statements, federal prosecutors allege.

allison-mack-gif-2.gif

allison_mack_fake022_by_pabohhh-dasgs0g.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Allison Mack? Don't know her...

“Smallville” actress Allison Mack has been arrested for her alleged role in notorious upstate sex slave cult Nxivm, sources told The Post on Friday.

She will appear Friday in Brooklyn federal court.

Mack, 35, was last seen chasing after the cult’s leader Keith Raniere as cops hauled him away from the villa in Mexico where they had been hiding out.

Raniere, who allegedly blackmailed women into becoming slaves and branded his initials into their skin, was arrested for sex trafficking and forced labor and brought back to the US last month.

Mack, who played Chloe Sullivan on the hit superhero show, was recruited to Nxivm by fellow “Smallville” star Kristin Kreuk and rose up the ranks into Raniere’s inner circle — while Kreuk ultimately left, the group’s former publicist previously told The Post.

She’s listed on Raniere’s criminal complaint as “Co-Conspirator 1” according to the Albany Times Union.

According to that complaint, Mack was Raniere’s direct “slave” and had a sexual relationship with him — but also acted as a “master” to other slaves.

She allegedly lured women into the secret society within Nxivm known as “The Vow” by claiming it was a “women’s mentorship group” then cajoling them into providing “collateral” like embarrassing photos and statements, federal prosecutors allege.

allison-mack-gif-2.gif

This is just - so bizarre! Also worth noting hottie Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang) was in on this as well though maybe not quite to the extent Mack was. Here she is with Mack...

images

Reactions: 91Joe95
the more you hear out of Hollywood, the strange that place is. You wonder if the reason that most of them get roles is not talent but the what craziness they are willing to do in order to get the role.
Hollywood is full of vile individuals. They had no problem doing whatever it took to make money . .now that they sniff multimillion lawsuits everyone is part of the #metoo movement .. To quote the Anti-Heros (Awesome band) .. " **** Hollywood cus ' it makes me sick, it's like sticking my head in a bucket of shit ".

Hollywood is full of vile individuals. They had no problem doing whatever it took to make money . .now that they sniff multimillion lawsuits everyone is part of the #metoo movement .. To quote the Anti-Heros (Awesome band) .. " **** Hollywood cus ' it makes me sick, it's like sticking my head in a bucket of shit ".

Hollywood was saying the same thing about Penn State and State College not so long ago.

This is just - so bizarre! Also worth noting hottie Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang) was in on this as well though maybe not quite to the extent Mack was. Here she is with Mack...

images

Damn it. Why can't I ever get an invitation to these things?

:(

I like the ones that stay away from hollywood and do stuff like run a cattle ranch in Texas.

VDSmUpsZ.jpeg

22.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT