ADVERTISEMENT

sluggo, a note for you

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm not sure if you were at the Blue-White game, or if the BTN coverage included this.

the honorary captain for the game was, Wiz. His introduction included all that he had accomplished at PSU, as well as where he'd played in the NFL. The part of his introduction that got the largest response from the crowd was the mention of how he had been a key member on the OL in the Eagles recent Super Bowl victory.

I figured that you, more than anyone I could think of, would have appreciated the crowd's response. :D

I'm not sure if you were at the Blue-White game, or if the BTN coverage included this.

the honorary captain for the game was, Wiz. His introduction included all that he had accomplished at PSU, as well as where he'd played in the NFL. The part of his introduction that got the largest response from the crowd was the mention of how he had been a key member on the OL in the Eagles recent Super Bowl victory.

I figured that you, more than anyone I could think of, would have appreciated the crowd's response. :D
watched the game on BTN coverage, and I dont recall seeing this, but thanks for pointing this out!!! As I have said, when Wiz plays the Eagles roll!!!

watched the game on BTN coverage, and I dont recall seeing this, but thanks for pointing this out!!! As I have said, when Wiz plays the Eagles roll!!!

I've yet to watch the BTN coverage, but I suspected they didn't cover the coin toss (when Wiz was announced).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT