ADVERTISEMENT

Sixers fans, are you rooting for or against Jimmy?

Definitely rooting for him.

I really didn't like this year's team. From Brown's blathering psychobabble to an extremely unlikeable ownership group, they were tough to follow -- so I didn't.
I’ve had a really difficult time following them since draft day ‘86. Brutal.

Reactions: ChandlerPearce
I don't think they will beat the Lakers. Miami really benefitted from this bubble team. They were a total crap road team during the year, as were the Sixers. I don't think they would have gone this far.

I’m a sixers fan so hating Boston is DNA. Super happy Miami is heading to the finals. I’m rooting for Miami and hoping 22 gets the mvp. Where do you fall on this year‘s finals?
When he left for Miami I thought it was just another in a string of club hopping for a malcontent given his history at Chi and Minn etc

I’m thinking now it had more to do with his lack of tolerance for dysfunctional organizations. Not saying he’s perfect but I think he wants to win and he was great in the playoffs for us last year.

Rooting for him

Have no ill will towards Jimmy, he played 110% while at the Sixers and obviously made the right move in leaving as his team is in the NBA finals and the Sixers are complete mess with a fired coach. But the bigger reason to root for Miami is so Lebron doesn't win as he just annoys me.

Totally rooting for him. The 76ers this year lacked stones...which is very "UnPhilly." JB didn't really fit last year- and I "get" opting for #21 and #25 being the young "stars"- but both of those guys have a LOT of maturing to do. Add to it that Richardson and Horford were both great on paper but ill fitting pieces in a real game- and you have one of the most disappointing teams in Philly history across all sports. That is really saying something!

When he left for Miami I thought it was just another in a string of club hopping for a malcontent given his history at Chi and Minn etc

I’m thinking now it had more to do with his lack of tolerance for dysfunctional organizations. Not saying he’s perfect but I think he wants to win and he was great in the playoffs for us last year.

Rooting for him
#pat

Sixer should have kept Butler never traded for Harris and drafted Porter Jr- Simmons Shamet Butler Porter Jr Embiid would have been a nice starting five. Team is just a mess- now talking about hiring D'Antoni not a match for the talent on the roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT