ADVERTISEMENT

Sitting upper deck for WS game one...

About 12k people or 20%. Rangers new ballpark is a masterpiece from a fan perspective. Nice to enjoy a little normalcy. I have no horse in this race so I'll enjoy some baseball without the anxiety... although I am wearing a Red Sox
Road Jersey

You were doing so well until you mentioned the Red Sox jersey. 😡. Enjoy the game. 😜

Last edited:
About 12k people or 20%. Rangers new ballpark is a masterpiece from a fan perspective. Nice to enjoy a little normalcy. I have no horse in this race so I'll enjoy some baseball without the anxiety... although I am wearing a Red Sox
Road Jersey

Very cool. Enjoy!

One down, three to go.. Go Doyers!

Hey Rush Chairman: Good for you, man! How did you score that ticket?

Good friend got em... You had to buy them in groups of four on line when the box office opened. If there series goes 6 I will be at that one as well. Almost all the fans were dodgers fans
Good for you. Any WS game is a great experience.

On the Dodgers, seems like a bit of an unfair advantage. If the series goes 7 it will be, in effect 7 home games.

I have no horse in this race so I'll enjoy some baseball without the anxiety... although I am wearing a Red Sox Road Jersey
Hope you enjoyed the game.
If there was going to be a year for the Sox to totally suck (and reset the luxury tax), it might as well be a year when the season is only two months long and we had playoff basketball and hockey to watch during the summer. My son, who was born the day after the Sox completed the comeback against the Yankees in 2004, turns 16 today and doesn't know the frustration of being a long-time Sox fan.

Road Jersey

I like to think that I have gotten to the point in my life where if I'm watching a game where I have "no dog in the fight" so to speak, I hope to be entertained and watch a good game. But when the last Saturday in November comes around, with the game either in Ann Arbor or Columbus, I really have to flip a coin.

Reactions: 91Joe95
On the Dodgers, seems like a bit of an unfair advantage. If the series goes 7 it will be, in effect 7 home games.

Why will a game in Texas be like a home game for the Dodgers? It seems Tampa and LA are both pretty far from Texas (referring to the ability of fans to get there).

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Why will a game in Texas be like a home game for the Dodgers? It seems Tampa and LA are both pretty far from Texas (referring to the ability of fans to get there).
Dodgers have a large, nationwide fan base. Rays do not. But if the games were in Tampa, they'd have a majority of fans there. In Arlington, 80% of those attending will be Dodger fans.

ADVERTISEMENT