ADVERTISEMENT

Sign from the Meyer rally

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Dj8r6NOXgAIKQto

Very topical - tying the #metoo movement to support for the embattled Ahia State coach

I always thought this too. Dont they know theres a school "ohio" (Bobcats)? The fancy cursive pre-game red band move on the field supports the Bobcats too.
That is due to the fact a four letter word is all their "best band in the universe" can muster during the eternity it requires for them to accomplish spelling a four letter word. Rather than create the marijuanaesque sticker from their football helmets or an even more descriptive one I hesitate to name here.

Last edited:
That is due to the fact a four letter word is all their "best band in the universe" can muster during the eternity it requires for them to accomplish spelling a four letter word. Rather than create the marijuanaesque sticker from their football helmets or an even more descriptive one I hesitate to name here.

Right "it's outrageous", says a fan base who is perfectly comfortable shortening Pennsylvania State to a more comfortable Penn (also a four letter word) State. It never ceases to amaze me what some people can get upset about. :rolleyes:

Reactions: cigarowl
Right "it's outrageous", says a fan base who is perfectly comfortable shortening Pennsylvania State to a more comfortable Penn (also a four letter word) State. It never ceases to amaze me what some people can get upset about. :rolleyes:

The fanbase didn't say anything, you sanctimonious prig, some poster named Carl Spackler did.

Reactions: Bobpsu
Holy false equivalency Batman. Is "Ohio" a shortened form of the state name? Does the Blue Band spell "Penn" during the pregame? What are your thoughts about fans bases which support Penn, Pitt, Cal, Southern Cal, Ole Miss, UMass, UConn, etc.?

Last edited:
Reactions: Madsol
Look who is being an asshole...take a break Mr 14K posts. Now just go ahead and shame me....thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ski and Madsol
Holy false equivalency Batman. Is "Ohio" a shortened of the state name? Does the Blue Band spell "Penn" during the pregame? What are your thoughts about fans bases which support Penn, Pitt, Cal, Southern Cal, Ole Miss, UMass, UConn, etc.?
Beat me to it. The Blue Band does the Floating Lions Drill which takes all of a minute and a half while going through one verse of the Nittany Lion. The OSU band drones on and on for what feels like 15 mins. to spell out their four letter word. Living here only makes it worse as every school blares that song Friday nights each Autumn and every morning as each school day opens over the school's speakers, brainwashing the students. Then to hear the BTN gush over it while not showing our signature routine or the Drum Major Flip routine is a bit maddening. vent complete.

Holy false equivalency Batman. Is "Ohio" a shortened form of the state name? Does the Blue Band spell "Penn" during the pregame? What are your thoughts about fans bases which support Penn, Pitt, Cal, Southern Cal, Ole Miss, UMass, UConn, etc.?

Holy Smokes, do you have it backwards. You missed the point entirely. I have no issue with any of the fan bases who use abbreviated versions of the University name. That's the point. It's just as stupid to go on a rant because the Ohio State band spells out Ohio instead of Ohio State.

Beat me to it. The Blue Band does the Floating Lions Drill which takes all of a minute and a half while going through one verse of the Nittany Lion. The OSU band drones on and on for what feels like 15 mins. to spell out their four letter word. Living here only makes it worse as every school blares that song Friday nights each Autumn and every morning as each school day opens over the school's speakers, brainwashing the students. Then to hear the BTN gush over it while not showing our signature routine or the Drum Major Flip routine is a bit maddening. vent complete.

When I was in the Blue Band, Dr. Bundy used to say, "The script ohio is a follow-the-leader. Only one person has to know what they are doing. In our pre-game, you can't rely on the person next to you. Know your drill!"

Reactions: Carl Spackler
When I was in the Blue Band, Dr. Bundy used to say, "The script ohio is a follow-the-leader. Only one person has to know what they are doing. In our pre-game, you can't rely on the person next to you. Know your drill!"
Amen. Drones following each other around endlessly. Tongue in cheek but it ahia so I can't pass it up.

ADVERTISEMENT