ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: NLC Single Pre-Sale 2021

NittanyLionFan

Jul 25, 2001
Media, PA
Anyone else have any challenges today getting the TicketMaster site to actually show you what tickets were available for today's pre-sale? I logged in at my designated time this afternoon and couldn't really get it to work - it was like wading through molasses with long delays in returns on clicks, etc. Pretty worthless. I was hoping to score an extra pair of tickets for Auburn, but it looks like there are just a bunch of singles left (barring a pair in NF Row 8, if they're still there). I elected to call the ticket office to confirm my suspicion and have been on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes (and assume that they'll disconnect soon since it is now after office hours... was getting message for first hour until it said I was next in line... call probably misdirected to some unmentioned queue). I took a look at the Michigan game (seemingly second-most in demand ticket this season?) and there seemed to be a better selection; but, again, hard to tell given the current poor speed of the site! Will try again later tonight, perhaps.

In other news, the ticket office welcome message does indicate that season ticket invoices for other sports will arrive soon. Looking forward to getting back to Pegula (& Beaver Stadium, of course)!

...and they actually answered the line at 5:15 p.m. and confirmed no pairs left for Auburn. 🥴 They also indicated that invoices for hockey should come out in about a month.

Last edited:
Anyone else have any challenges today getting the TicketMaster site to actually show you what tickets were available for today's pre-sale? I logged in at my designated time this afternoon and couldn't really get it to work - it was like wading through molasses with long delays in returns on clicks, etc. Pretty worthless. I was hoping to score an extra pair of tickets for Auburn, but it looks like there are just a bunch of singles left (barring a pair in NF Row 8, if they're still there). I elected to call the ticket office to confirm my suspicion and have been on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes (and assume that they'll disconnect soon since it is now after office hours... was getting message for first hour until it said I was next in line... call probably misdirected to some unmentioned queue). I took a look at the Michigan game (seemingly second-most in demand ticket this season?) and there seemed to be a better selection; but, again, hard to tell given the current poor speed of the site! Will try again later tonight, perhaps.

In other news, the ticket office welcome message does indicate that season ticket invoices for other sports will arrive soon. Looking forward to getting back to Pegula (& Beaver Stadium, of course)!
My time was at 10am this morning. The site was terrible slow and keep throwing errors. The screen didn’t render well at times either. It took me 45 mins to buy 10 tix for Auburn, 8 for Michigan. At that time is was able to get the groupings I wanted on the west side.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
My ticket connection person’s time was noon. We had great seats for the Auburn game in the cart and when he went to buy them, poof! they were gone. Ended up with 8 together in last row of the 20 yard line uppers. Nice part, I guess, is no knees in my back.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan

FUBAR. What could possibly go wrong with mobile ticketing when pre-sale single game sales and customer service wait times are going so smoothly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT