ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP. New commit.

Sorry Yom Kippur GIF by MOODMAN

Challenge accepted.

1. Will the gifts be distributed from vans?

2. Who hammers horizontally?
1. Only at elementary schools....their items are smaller and more fit in the vans.
2. Have you ever used a rivet gun? I shot rivets and bucked thousands of rivets a day putting together panels for Ryder Trucks. Yep......8 hours a day hammering horizontally

Nothing dirty here. Your turn

1. Only at elementary schools....their items are smaller and more fit in the vans.
2. Have you ever used a rivet gun? I shot rivets and bucked thousands of rivets a day putting together panels for Ryder Trucks. Yep......8 hours a day hammering horizontally

So who hammers with their lips asking for a friend. That elf is not hammering they are hummering

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel

Pop rivets yes. Industrial rivets no.

I wouldn't get that kind of head bobbin' recoil from my .45 so..

Haven't tried a .44 Magnum or .460/.500 Smith and Wesson...

I still say the Elf is a Jeffrey Toobin wannabee.

Huh? I bet you have a couple of 3/16 drill bits laying around.

Used to do it on freightliners .No pre-drilled holes. Between concerts, that and boom booms my hearing has suffered.
Funny. I hear you. Actually I don't. I was an old rocker. Now I am just old. I remember the stages were smaller than my kitchen and there we are...me with my Fender Twin Reverb and the other had a Super reverb and finally the Dual Showman. I can't watch a movie with my son unless the subtitles are on :)

Funny. I hear you. Actually I don't. I was an old rocker. Now I am just old. I remember the stages were smaller than my kitchen and there we are...me with my Fender Twin Reverb and the other had a Super reverb and finally the Dual Showman. I can't watch a movie with my son unless the subtitles are on :)
Thank the good lord for subtitles. I see no reason to ever watch another movie without them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT