ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Neb coach comments pi$$ed me off

N&B4PSU

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
First, i am just now watching the game, but i've made it thru the 1st quarter, and that is all that matters here.

Neb's coach made some idiotic comment to the effect that SB's big run just f'd them all up and they never recovered. Really?

We scored to go up 7-0. Yes, it hits the Neb kids hard. So they obviously gave up. Right??

Um... no. They scored. They stopped us. they scored again.

so well into the first quarter, Nebraska has receovered to score TWICE and take the lead.

PSU responds and puts it away.

But if you take the Neb coach' POV (which is what people across the country read)... it's ohhhh, woe is us... we gave up that big first drive play and never recovered.. man, if we could just get that one back... who knows?

And there will be people who think that is what happened.

And it's a lie. Good riddance, buddy. Enjoy retirement.

cmon man....he's trying to save face...his job....all that stuff....he'll say whatever he can think of to make himself look even a little bit better....can you blame him?

Reactions: sarasotan
First, i am just now watching the game, but i've made it thru the 1st quarter, and that is all that matters here.

Neb's coach made some idiotic comment to the effect that SB's big run just f'd them all up and they never recovered. Really?

We scored to go up 7-0. Yes, it hits the Neb kids hard. So they obviously gave up. Right??

Um... no. They scored. They stopped us. they scored again.

so well into the first quarter, Nebraska has receovered to score TWICE and take the lead.

PSU responds and puts it away.

But if you take the Neb coach' POV (which is what people across the country read)... it's ohhhh, woe is us... we gave up that big first drive play and never recovered.. man, if we could just get that one back... who knows?

And there will be people who think that is what happened.

And it's a lie. Good riddance, buddy. Enjoy retirement.
Wow cmon man. Little over the top don't ya think.

ADVERTISEMENT