ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Micah Parsons pisses off OSU players with tweet.

It wasn't good.
But then he may have had a point about Donovan and Hand but still not a good look for him and maybe 1 or 2 others.

Can't say there is an issue with the 'Supa Six' and name one slightly bad apple.

Yea agree but I also think there might have been more than 1 bad apple.

I guess. All of those guys were big contributors during a tough time. Not sure I'd compare any to what Parsons has done - even at the HS level.

Reactions: BBrown
Penn State is the right fit for Micah Parsons. Our coaches and players will help him mature and grow. Franklin will involve his parents if needed.

Penn State is the right fit for Micah Parsons. Our coaches and players will help him mature and grow. Franklin will involve his parents if needed.

And do we want CJF spending an inordinate amount of time fighting off a potential cancer? We have an entire team with (hopefully) the same goal. CJF is getting paid $6MM to guide this program...he shouldn't be spending hours a week making sure 1 kid isn't distracting the rest.

Reactions: Doc-M
Assuming parsons is going to nebraska, is it entirely his choice or is it because Franklin and meyer backed off? This is obviously a rhetorical question. Food for thought. It's easy to say that these coaches would never be stupid enough to walk away from a kid with parsons' talent, as though the kid must have the upper hand, but there also can come a point where a coach views a kid as poison in the locker room and not worth the effort.
Just my opinion....but I think Franklin "de committed" Parsons after a heart to heart. If Parsons and family came "hat in hand, " which I doubt......JF would listen. I think the coaches, at this point would much prefer TS. One needs to understand, no one player (when you are dealing with 110) is worth that much attention. You can agree with my opinion or not...but I also think JF told Hack that should he return to PSU there would be an "open" competition in the spring.

Reactions: Doc-M
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT