ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Micah on private jet w/ Bowman and Arrington

lol. You and your predictions.

060-CC7-E3-7-FA0-4621-AD48-2-CA3-D6-D6-A865.gif

Reactions: TheGLOV
It may be a long, long time until PSU has a player with the almost superhuman skill set that Micah brought to LB.
It will not be nearly as long until a PSU linebacker plays as well as Micah did during his 2 seasons here.
Brandon Smith has the skill set and is more of an instinctive linebacker.

Reactions: Sooner Lion
Perhaps it's just me, but I find it very strange that two elderly ex-PSU players (Lavar: Age 42; Navarro: Age 32) would charter a private jet to fly Micah Parsons (Age 21) out to Las Vegas.

That's borderline dysfunctional regardless of jet affordability.
Speaking of LV, how high is Gruden? The ESPN feed is much better than this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: BW Lion
Perhaps it's just me, but I find it very weird that two elderly ex-PSU players (Lavar: Age 42; Navarro: Age 32) would charter a private jet to fly Micah Parsons (Age 21) out to Las Vegas.

Your future ain’t in the comedy.

Perhaps it's just me, but I find it very weird that two elderly ex-PSU players (Lavar: Age 42; Navarro: Age 32) would charter a private jet to fly Micah Parsons (Age 21) out to Las Vegas.

I believe the jet belongs to Bowmans financial advisor.

I believe the jet belongs to Bowmans financial advisor.
Perhaps Bowman's financial advisor and Parson's "agent" are familiar with one another (or one in the same)? Micah probably "training" with Arrington's Xtreme Procision or XP Locker or whatever he's into right now.

I'm actually kinda glad he is gone. He made very little impact at PSU. In my mind, he was a me, me, me type of guy from his recruitment until he put himself above the team in August.

No possible way does he make it at PSU during the Paterno years.
He would have been fine in the Paterno era. Arrington was probably the biggest me first people at penn State and he seemed to make it just fine.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Parsons was generational as a physical specimen. But his LB performance, while great, wasn’t generational.
I think that’s the argument.

There’s validity to it. Regardless, he will be sorely missed.
I think Micah has exactly zero interceptions (plenty of drops though). Great talent...that may be completely fulfilled at next level. Wish him the best.

Reactions: PSUFBFAN
He's clearly not scared of covid. Where's the social distancing? He posts pictures on planes with Navarro and Arrigonton with no mask. Before that on a boat with a bunch of players. He's a coward scared of getting a boo boo vs OSU. Glad he's gone. Wish he went to OSU so the younger guys would have gotten some experience on the field.

this board sucks.....most of the time...

I'm actually kinda glad he is gone. He made very little impact at PSU. In my mind, he was a me, me, me type of guy from his recruitment until he put himself above the team in August.

Who cares about Paterno? Move on.

Who cares about Paterno? Move on.

I care about Paterno. Deeply.

I don't care about those who offer a distorted image of Paterno, though. By all accounts, Micah's a good kid, was coachable, a good teammate, and stayed out of trouble. And one hell of a football player.

So yeah......I tend to think he'd be just fine in the Paterno era.

Last edited:

That's borderline dysfunctional regardless of jet affordabili

Elderly? That’s funny. I would not want to be the one to call them elderly in person.

I thought his attitude was terrific while he was here. A very pleasant surprise. I don't blame him for leaving if in fact he is a top 10 pick. How can you risk millions in a half baked year of football.

His play however eh. I do think as he learns LB he could have been very very good. We got a glimpse of that against Memphis. however he didn't even start as a fr and last year while got better every week his pass D was average and it was only late that we saw TFL or at line of scrimmage.

Loved his attitude
Great POTENTIAL
Body of work - not even in my top 10 of PSU linebackers and not even close to the 2 guys he's flying with.

BTW you better get used to guys jumping early or sitting out. Until it backfires on the NFL and they realize some guys actually improve in college and sitting out hurts their development expect this to keep happening. the best example was those draft boards that listed Oweh as a 1st rounder. My goodness, it would be nice if he could actually be a starter here first.

What an asinine post. Serious question: do you know anything about football?

ADVERTISEMENT