ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP - List of early enrollees

Drew Shelton played our school this year so I got to see him up close. Huge kid. Trim compared to many...basketball power forward build. Very athletic. Great leader.

All positives on the bench and with coaches/teammates. He was clearly injured with something with his leg. Our smallish outside linebacker got around him a few times to disrupt plays. He just didn't have his full game and the coaches started going inside with runs so he could bulldoze.

Our team actually upset them, but there was no fingerpointing. He plays for maybe the best coach in SEPA, and from what I was told by the coaches' daughter who does their stats, Drew is one of the all time best young men her dad has had.

Remember that he transferred home from IMG after a spate of suicides in his school, including a teammate. Maybe Success With Honor isn't over yet? Looking forward to this group breathing some fire into our team.

My OP was asking who was enrolling early.
Never mind, found it on the World Wide Web.

Who are the early enrollees in the Class of 2022?@LionsandBear
  • QB Drew Allar.
  • QB Beau Pribula.
  • RB Nick Singleton.
  • WR Kaden Saunders.
  • TE Jerry Cross.
  • OL JB Nelson.
  • OL Drew Shelton.
  • DT Zane Durant.
OL
While after a season that had such a disappointing opportunity that slipped away, part of me seems comfortable with a total 'move on', maybe more of a transition is in order. Obviously, we need better and consistent execution from the offensive line....maybe a healthier, deeper, and broader set of RBs should help. Other than that, maybe a punter who isn't too much of a down grade (it's hard for me to expect someone to step in and perform as well as Stoudt), a LB replacement who has better position awareness and tackling abilities (I'm hoping Brooks comes back), much of the rest is in place as far as players. Maybe another year with Clifford and some/most of the above will yield better results and allow Allar/Pribula, Singleton, and Saunders a smoother transition than a new QB. It should be interesting.

While after a season that had such a disappointing opportunity that slipped away, part of me seems comfortable with a total 'move on', maybe more of a transition is in order. Obviously, we need better and consistent execution from the offensive line....maybe a healthier, deeper, and broader set of RBs should help. Other than that, maybe a punter who isn't too much of a down grade (it's hard for me to expect someone to step in and perform as well as Stoudt), a LB replacement who has better position awareness and tackling abilities (I'm hoping Brooks comes back), much of the rest is in place as far as players. Maybe another year with Clifford and some/most of the above will yield better results and allow Allar/Pribula, Singleton, and Saunders a smoother transition than a new QB. It should be interesting.
A solid year from Pinegar or the frosh from Allentown area will help too. Lost a lot of momentum on missed fgs in key spots this year

Looks like a good group to have coming in early, especially Allar. I don't know if he or Veilleux will supplant Clifford, but they should be nipping at his heels. And don't fall asleep on Mason "Crazy Legs" Stahl! 😁

Reactions: blmr31
The PSU QB room will be as good as it’s been in a very long time in 2022. Clifford and the three cubs...

Yeah, having Stout do all FGs didn’t seem like the right call. I thought Pinegar looked better previously than what we got in 2021
In 2020 Pinegar was only 69% with a long of 40 yds. There's a reason why he wasn't kicking.

Reactions: rcy4499
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT