ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: John Urschel's full segment from HBOs Real Sports

Wow, just ...Wow! A great person and an awesome representative of PSU!

I really, really, really, really like John --- and he is a great representation of Penn State.

His comments about his August 2015 concussion are sobering, though. Hope he makes it through "to the other side" of the NFL at 100% physically and mentally. Not everyone does. :-(

Thanks for posting that, 8286. Yeah, I watched it, and the dude is just frickin' amazing. Can't think of any other football player who I would compare to him in terms of smarts. No one from Cal that I can think of. Not even close.

Reactions: PSU Soupy
John is awesome and a really great representative of PSU and Success with Honor.

My major complaint about the Real Sports piece is that they really downplayed the PSU connection, almost insinuating that he made a mistake by going to PSU, and did not mention Paterno or success with honor even once.

was that a damped harmonic oscillator problem they were discussing? or maybe undamped?

That certainly can't be a shock. That show is lame.

John is awesome and a really great representative of PSU and Success with Honor.

My major complaint about the Real Sports piece is that they really downplayed the PSU connection, almost insinuating that he made a mistake by going to PSU, and did not mention Paterno or success with honor even once.

ADVERTISEMENT