ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP.......Is this high school kid Penn State eligible??

Need to see how his grades are.
But I'm skeptical. If his skill is proportional to his size, people are going to get in his ear quickly. He'll learn he only needs school until he can get into the NFL. We don't want a bad apple in our bunch.
But I don't know him. He may be a good egg. It wouldn't hurt to have CJF go talk to the guy.

Need to see how his grades are.
But I'm skeptical. If his skill is proportional to his size, people are going to get in his ear quickly. He'll learn he only needs school until he can get into the NFL. We don't want a bad apple in our bunch.
But I don't know him. He may be a good egg. It wouldn't hurt to have CJF go talk to the guy.

Uh, no one is recruiting him. Watch his film and you'll see why.

I plan to. (At work - can't get videos to play here.)
I guess I just figured that if he had videos, there'd be a real story behind the videos. But maybe he's about as effective as King Hippo in the old Mike Tyson's Punchout Nintendo game.

My gosh, he's taller than the goal posts! (just funny that the photo is done that way).

Kid grew 7 inches just in high school. His body needs more time. If possible, he should go to a prep school for a year then a redshirt year in college. Lose some weight and get in better shape and, I don't see why he couldn't give it a go as an OLineman.

Reactions: bison13
Kid grew 7 inches just in high school. His body needs more time. If possible, he should go to a prep school for a year then a redshirt year in college. Lose some weight and get in better shape and, I don't see why he couldn't give it a go as an OLineman.
Not an athlete but maybe with a prep year and a redshirt he could lose 50 lbs and become a NG somewhere and just take up space.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT