ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Has anyone seen Justice League?

It was okay. Some call it a mess because there are a lot of story lines. Wonder Woman is at the top of her game. The villain in my opinion got a little lost with so much stuff going on. Too much CGI in these movies. But if you turn your brain off, it is okay. Easily forgettable, but there is some humor, particularly from the Flash. Batman and Superman are way too serious. Not as good as Marvel movies incl. the recent Thor.

I was never a reader of comic books, but watched justice league cartoons on TV on Saturday morning. I swear that Superman was part of the justice league... am I remembering it wrong? Also, I don’t see the wonder twins as part of the movie... JK, that was definitely a jump the shark thing.

I was never a reader of comic books, but watched justice league cartoons on TV on Saturday morning. I swear that Superman was part of the justice league... am I remembering it wrong? Also, I don’t see the wonder twins as part of the movie... JK, that was definitely a jump the shark thing.
Haven’t seen it yet but the worst kept secret is that Sups - who was “killed” in the last movie - will be resurrected at some point during JL (presumably just in time to help save the day). Leaving him out of most of the movie propaganda hasn’t really done anything to keep fans from figuring out the inevitable.

I enjoyed the film. much like the Thor movie, I really liked all the nods to the canon created by the late Jack Kirby, truly a pioneer in both story telling and visual effects.

It was a large cast, but there was a decent balance among the cast. Wonder Woman, as always, really centered the film.

My only critique is that I felt a longer, better film was in there. probably come out on blu ray soon . . .

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
As someone who, when young, thought being Batman was a career choice, I enjoyed the movie.

I knew I was amidst nerds when during a preview of the upcoming Star Wars The Last Jedi movie, whooping and clapping and applause ensued after the preview was shown. LOL

As someone who, when young, thought being Batman was a career choice, I enjoyed the movie.

I knew I was amidst nerds when during a preview of the upcoming Star Wars The Last Jedi movie, whooping and clapping and applause ensued after the preview was shown. LOL

you know, we were having a discussion about why I like Affleck . . . because he does a mediocre Batman, but he nails Bruce Wayne like Bale never did. I think Keaton was the only Batman who found that balance between the 2 sides of his personality . . .

you know, we were having a discussion about why I like Affleck . . . because he does a mediocre Batman, but he nails Bruce Wayne like Bale never did. I think Keaton was the only Batman who found that balance between the 2 sides of his personality . . .

Kevin. Conroy.

ADVERTISEMENT