ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: For star watchers - QB commit Ta'Quan Roberson

NittPicker

Jun 30, 2001
I don't know when it happened but Rivals has bumped Roberson up to four stars. Yeah, I know stars don't prove anything but it's nice to see his abilities are impressing some people.

This can't be... Rivals is against Penn State and always arbitrarily downgrades kids who verbal to Penn State.

I don't know when it happened but Rivals has bumped Roberson up to four stars. Yeah, I know stars don't prove anything but it's nice to see his abilities are impressing some people.
Does this mean if he gets a fifth star he will decommit and go to Georgia? Sorry ... couldn't help myself.

He'll need a couple of years to develop, but if he was 6'4" he would have a shot at that fifth star. He's going to be a good one. Nice arm, quick release, very good mobility and he's a gamer.

He'll need a couple of years to develop, but if he was 6'4" he would have a shot at that fifth star. He's going to be a good one. Nice arm, quick release, very good mobility and he's a gamer.

He put up big numbers against some of the best competition in the Country and won a NJ State Championship. He should have a great college career.

ADVERTISEMENT