ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Did generations of greatness celebration omit Paterno??

He washed his hands of the problem and ignored the results. Then when it all came crashing down he called it one of the great sorrows of his life. If he cared more, it didn’t have to end like it did.
That great sorrow took a back seat to chasing 409. For 10 years.

OK mistakes were made. I’ve said so myself in this very thread. That’s not an unreasonable position, but why do you rarely if ever take issue with the other side....the posts that say Joe’s actions were villainous, he didn’t give a shit about child sexual abuse and he’s a bad guy? You only seem to get riled by the “joebots”. Just curious.
Seems like some get riled up by me not carrying their flag. I don't care for the victim shamers, but then again I think they are worthless anymore.

Reactions: _fugazi_
He washed his hands of the problem and ignored the results. Then when it all came crashing down he called it one of the great sorrows of his life. If he cared more, it didn’t have to end like it did.
I rest my case.

My agenda is the truth. I believe my university has been wronged. I believe that Joe Paterno has been wronged. I believe that Graham Spanier, Tim Curley, and Gary Schultz have been wronged. I believe that NCIS Special Agent John Snedden is the one authority figure who investigated the scandal who looked at things objectively. I believe that Jerry Sandusky did not received a fair trial. We should hear Judge Foradora's ruling soon. If he looks at the evidence objectively, I believe he will agree.

No it's not. You call Snedden objective because he agrees with you. Your insane rhetoric
is nothing but an effort to convince others that your buddy Jerry is innocent. He is not and
you are crazy.

If JVP followed policy/guidelines/law, and JVP did nothing criminal, by definition he could not fail. #LOGIC

If you think that his actions were deficient, then you're issue isn't with JVP, but rather the policies, guidelines, and laws. So basically you think that children are at risk because of deficient policies, guidelines, and laws. What have you done to fix this perceived problem? Or are you just doing nothing and hoping someone else will fix it?

That's B.S. There are few if any laws that say if someone sees a child locked in a hot car they
must report it or be even more proactive by breaking the window and rescuing the child.
But if one walks away and does nothing while the child suffers or dies, they have failed as a human.

Reactions: getmyjive11
Can't you read? They didn't just question his morality, they called him immoral for knowingly covering up for a pedophile. They did this for one reason... because it was a sensational story that would attract viewers.

Where were their stories about MM's failure to leave a boy who was being anally raped (according to the media) alone with JS? Where were the stories questioning JM & Dranov's morality? Could it be that they didn't think those stories would sell?
If you know of suspected CSA and you are part of the chain that failed to report the incident to police due to lack of caring, that is immoral. Now the cover up part I will agree with. I do not see this as a coverup. Still, they never qualified that opinion as Joe being criminal.

I am asking you for the SINGLE piece of credible evidence that wasn't subject to manipulation that proves that Sandusky engaged in CSA.
You will not get a direct response on your asking GMJ to provide ONE - ONLY ONE - credible piece of evidence that supports the "Sandusky - Penn State" "Story" the media has promoted for over 6 years.

REASON....IT DOES NOT EXIST!!

YOU CAN'T SUPPORT THIS "STORY" based on.."credible evidence that wasn't subject to manipulation..." "Story" can only be supported by picking and choosing what is called "evidence". And then you need to ignore MULTITUDES OF glaring inconsistencies contained in the foundations of this case -- that includes highly suspicious key testimonies, legal process irregularities, criminally mis-stated distortions and outright "fabrications of public facts" by the media.

It is ONLY the constant regurgitation of these suspicious elements by the media which supports the OAG-based "Story" of PSU criminality. And the illegal actions by the OAG and the highly suspicious actions taken by our OGBOT MUST be ignored at all costs for the "Story" to exist.

It is my assertion that if the state of PA's and court criminal system was not as corrupt as it has DEMONSTRATED CONSISTENTLY it is....this "Story" (and the "legal" results of this "Story") would have never happened!

Better issue for GMJ to resolve (since he and the "Troll Patrol" promote to all of us that they completely understand all "elements of guilt " this case) is WHY WOULD THE STATE OF PA KNOWINGLY ALLOW TSM TO SHRED ALL OF IT RECORDS??? That question alone is one that needs to be answered and....guess what....IT CAN'T BE ANSWERED in light of what the "Story" publicly promotes.

But it CAN easily be seen as a compelling motive for maintaining a false "Story" in the public's mind.

Reactions: francofan
That's B.S. There are few if any laws that say if someone sees a child locked in a hot car they
must report it or be even more proactive by breaking the window and rescuing the child.
But if one walks away and does nothing while the child suffers or dies, they have failed as a human.
Three.

That great sorrow took a back seat to chasing 409. For 10 years.

He knowingly let a ticking time bomb that could have blown up at any time run free while he chased 409 for 10 freakin years. Yep that makes perfect sense.

Once again do you not even read the nonsense you type before you hit Post Reply? Or are you just stupid? Or both? I’m betting on both.

Reactions: pandaczar12
That's totally dishonest.
  • Joe reported the incident per university policy and trusted others that they would handle it appropriately. What if he had reported to police and the police came up empty like 1998? Would that have been "washing his hands" of the problem? Did MM "wash his hands" of the problem by telling C&S but not calling police? Did JM & Dranov "wash their hands" of te problem by not calling police?
  • What results did Joe ignore? C&S supposedly investigated and acted as they thought appropriate. What was there to ignore?
  • Joe called the fact that kids were abused one of the great sorrows of his life. He wasn't talking about his failure to act.
What if he would have reported it to police? Are you serious with that question??? If he reported this to police, even if nothing came of it, none of the negative impact to PSU would have occurred. No massive fines, no Freeh, no lawyer fees, no statue removal, no black eye... do you really not see that???

Reactions: Osprey Lion
You act like the media narrative is that Joe didn't do anything criminal but he still didn't do enough. Wrong! The media narrative is that Joe and others knowingly enabled a pedophile in order to protect football. Big difference! Unfortunately that's what today's media does... they put a sensationalized spin on the news in order to maximize viewership.

You don't see a lot of stories talking about the failure of CPS/DPW. You don't see any media outrage about JM or Dranov not calling police. Why do you think that is? Could it possibly be that viewers wouldn't be interested in those stories?

Of course they focused on Paterno. He was the big cheese. According to most in this thread,
PSU wouldn't exist if Paterno hadn't built it with his bare hands. But that doesn't change the fact that the allegation was basically ignored by the administration and Paterno

Blatant outright lie.
Not at all. Look at all the people attacking victim 1. Look at all the HZ followers. Look at all the people saying that at least a portion of the 30+ who settled with PSU are liars.

Are you blind?

Of course they focused on Paterno. He was the big cheese. According to most in this thread,
PSU wouldn't exist if Paterno hadn't built it with his bare hands. But that doesn't change the fact that the allegation was basically ignored by the administration and Paterno
Funny...in this context, suddenly you've gone from "most powerful man in PA" to "had nothing to do with it".

What if he would have reported it to police? Are you serious with that question??? If he reported this to police, even if nothing came of it, none of the negative impact to PSU would have occurred. No massive fines, no Freeh, no lawyer fees, no statue removal, no black eye... do you really not see that???

They can't understand such a simple concept. That is why they fill page after page with inane babble
about sight angles, mirrors, sounds, manuals, etc.

Reactions: getmyjive11
Not at all. Look at all the people attacking victim 1. Look at all the HZ followers. Look at all the people saying that at least a portion of the 30+ who settled with PSU are liars.

Are you blind?

A “portion” of the 30+ victims are absolutely liars. See the “victims” from the 70’s as a starting point.

Are you stupid? That’s a rhetorical question. No need to answer.

How about if they didn't see a child in a locked car, but was told by someone else that they saw something about a child , a hot car and a lock yesterday, discussed it with two doctors, the car is no longer there, but parked at home and there is no child in it. By your logic the person told should call the police, even though they don't know any specifics, except the person who told them was upset. On second thought, you would expect them to smash a window now.

Show your proof that all 30 are telling the truth.

Two are only known to God. Two are the Bernie McCue “victims” from the 70’s. At least some took the stand and I give them the benefit of the doubt barring another trial, which I do not care about and do not expect. The proof for the rest is that Ira wrote checks.

Reactions: pandaczar12
How about if they didn't see a child in a locked car, but was told by someone else that they saw something about a child , a hot car and a lock yesterday, discussed it with two doctors, the car is no longer there, but parked at home and there is no child in it. By your logic the person told should call the police, even though they don't know any specifics, except the person who told them was upset. On second thought, you would expect them to smash a window now.

Did you think at all before you began typing?

ADVERTISEMENT