Shut the F*ck Up Trump

Discussion in 'Test/Politics Board' started by dailybuck777, Jul 6, 2020.

1. royboy

royboy Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, really, Joe?

Joe, who were the President and Vice President from January 2009 to January 2017? Did they claim there was "systemic racism" in the United States? What did they do about it?

psuted, m.knox and Dzapper like this.
  2. Mile High Lion

Mile High Lion Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I agree. Donald Trump does some things right but he has some tremendous flaws which make him his own worst enemy. He is far too impulsive and undisciplined which result in a lot of unforced errors leaving opponents and supporters alike asking themselves, what is he doing?

I said in another thread this guy is a narcissist. I'm don't have any professional mental health qualifications, just real world experience dealing with this, but it is my opinion he is full blown NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder). I only feel comfortable saying that because I am not a professional so everybody is free to give no weight to my opinion. He shows obvious symptoms. He makes everything about himself. He thinks he knows better than everyone else so won't listen to others. If anyone stands up to him or tells him something he doesn't want to hear, even if it is well meaning advice, they get thrown under the bus because he can't take any criticism.

This results in him doing what you said. He picks fights he doesn't need to pick and going off in directions leaving others shaking their heads. He is looking for a fight right now and is just randomly swinging at whatever he sees out there. My advice would be to be more disciplined and let the fight come to you because it is going to come but he would never listen to me or anyone else.

42 Mile High Lion, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  3. franklinman

franklinman Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Correct, he is mentally ill, and doesn't want any help.

4. Cosmos

Cosmos Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

They don't believe that to be true. They believe Trump is the racist boogeyman, and that's enough. Consider this. Recent poll says 67% of Democrats say their reason to vote for Biden is to defeat Trump. Those voters are unreachable. It's the other 33% you are after, as well as Independents. And there's plenty of time to get them.

psuted likes this.
  5. Cosmos

Cosmos Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

You're talking about half the bosses I've had. It's hardly newsworthy.

The difference between Trump and any other president is he doesn't hesitate to get down into the muck with Democrats and sling it back at them. I've no problem with his Tweets so long as: 1) 95% of the news coverage is negative and 2) his Tweets bug the $hit out of them.

In regards to policy the only policy he should emphasize is the anti-China platform and how Biden is their Manchurian candidate. IMHO he doesn't do it enough. The RPC is the root of all evil.

psuted likes this.
  6. Air Force 1

Air Force 1 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Shut the F*ck Up Biden. Oh wait he never comes out of his basement to talk.

psuted and Dzapper like this.
  7. 2lion70

2lion70 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Trump has no forward looking policies. His only gane was the economy and now all he can repeat is 'open the economy' (no concern for the real health disaster} he wants schools to open- to help open the economy. Ratings are what Tweety is concerned with - he thinks being POTUS is like having a TV series. What an imbecile.

pioneerlion83 likes this.
  8. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

D'oh!!!!

He'll get it right this time!!!!

9. psuted

psuted Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I know exactly what you’re saying, and i still haven’t figured him out.

Sometime I wonder if some of his tweets are by design and are not articulated clearly and completely on purpose. He seems to invite controversy that often brings out the true agendas of his detractors rather quickly with their pent up anger clearly exposed and often alienates his supporters. The content of his tweets often defy conventional wisdom. He seems to thrive on controversy and to get others to overplay their hand every time so that he can make a legitimate issue out of thin air by labeling them as extreme and then beat them over the head with their own extreme words in order to get his way. I certainly don’t like some of his tweets, but I don’t take his tweets to seriously all the time either. I watch what he does and his actions instead and don’t listen to or take his boastful and “over the top” rhetoric too seriously. So, I don’t know if he is as sly as a fox or tone deaf.

bourbon n blues likes this.
  10. franklinman

Expand Collapse

As long as his numbers keep dropping, Filthy Don can say anything and everything he wants. Keep it going FD, no reason to stop now.

2lion70 likes this.
  11. psuted

psuted Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Don’t count the roadrunner out Franklin. He has more lives than a dozen cats combined and Wiley E. Coyote never seems to catch him.

12. franklinman

Expand Collapse

Haven't you heard ? The road runner lost both legs to the virus, he is all done.

psuted likes this.
  13. DingerzForDaze

DingerzForDaze Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Full stop. That's all you needed to say. That's all this is about. All this "anti-establishment" nonsense. All this "I love Trump's policies" nonsense. It's bullshit. "Fvck PC" is all support for Trump has been about since day one.

That's how he broke away from the pack in the 2016 Republican primaries. He had no policies. He had no clue what in the world he was doing. But he went up there, like an idiotic, belligerent drunk that no one invited to the party, and started cursing everyone out, and hurling insults and aspersions. At individuals. At groups (including religions, races, ethnicities, genders). At anyone.

And that's what energized his base ... you know the ones ... the ones that were so frustrated with "snowflakes" (i.e. those who dared question the white patriarchy to the point where said patriarchy felt threatened ... especially the lower class ones who didn't feel empowered anyway, because they were failures in life) and "identity politics."

That's it. It's that simple. You could take away all the policy shit and nothing would change ... because you had a bunch of stupid, uneducated, under-performing white men angry that the world was changing and they were losing "power," and they weren't going to be told to feel bad about what they say, or what they find important. So they were going to grab on to their symbols of the "old country" (in the guise of patriotism).

And here we are. The folks who say they don't like Trump, but he was the "only" choice ... they're full of shit. They LOVE Trump, but they're too cowardly to just stand up and own it. And as long as they have a bombastic blowhard to take the heat for them while promoting their views, they feel safe and happy.

14. Dzapper

Dzapper Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Your argument seems to be, Trump, who has no policies that conservatives care about., is a bombastic blowhard who hates PC. So if you are a conservative and hate PC, that proves that you secretly love Trump. and that you are lying when you say you will vote for him because of his policies.

Huh? Can you see why this argument doesn't make sense? There are some serious flaws with your argument. See if you can identify them.

Mixolydian likes this.
  15. bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Scott Adams has addressed this. I believe it's by design.

psuted likes this.
  16. royboy

royboy Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

...and the current coyote has lost a step or two.

psuted likes this.
  17. LafayetteBear

LafayetteBear Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Wait. Wut?! Haven't you been posting ceaselessly for the last four years about what a "great guy" Donald Trump is? NOW, you wanna tell us that it's all about POLICY? Bwahahahaha!

18. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

LOL..

[​IMG]

This is policy. Thank GOD you are not a litigator.

19. LafayetteBear

Expand Collapse

LOL,.wrong. Vice President Stink Bug is the emptiest of empty suits. He will say WHATEVER Donald Trump wants him to say. He has proven that repeatedly.

20. LafayetteBear

Expand Collapse

Did Scott Adams weigh in? Well, in that case, all debate must cease.

Fool ...

21. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I don't think he has a 1/10th the history of racist remarks at Biden does. And Biden has them. The debates are going to be interesting.

psuted and dailybuck777 like this.
  22. MtNittany

MtNittany Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Yeah - I don't agree with this. Bubba never did apologize to anyone. He just praised nascar. 15 FBI agents for this pap? He should apologize. Sorry.

23. DingerzForDaze

Expand Collapse

You need to attempt your interpretation again, but this time, try to use logic. Thanks.

24. Jerry

Jerry Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Bubba Wallace is either a fool or a race hustler -- as are those who bought into the ridiculous story of the fake noose. But never mind, leave him (and them) aside.

About Trump, I've been cautious in expressing opinions so as to not give aid and comfort to the other side, which is a thousand times worse. But given what we've seen this year, there's no longer anything much to be gained by pulling our punches.

I think Trump tweets with such reckless abandon because his Twitter account is the only thing he actually controls. He's never been in operational control of the government he nominally heads.

Trump's stunning election is the direct result of the failures and betrayals of our elites...the Best And Brightest (in their own minds). Dem-Media World, the Deep State and the Ruling Class never accepted the results of the 2016 election and from the beginning waged war on the winner, sabotaging his presidency at every turn.

Trump does not have the intellect, character, or depth of conviction to deal with such an extraordinary and unprecedented situation. In fact, after firing the handful of people loyal to the agenda he ran on, he turned to the Kushners, Boltons, Mad Dogs, and that ilk.

Though I never had any illusions about Trump...or his enemies, I didn't fathom the depth of corruption in the latter camp, how much progress they'd made in corrupting the institutions of our nation, and how far the citizenry had fallen in accepting this corruption as somehow normal.

At the end of the day, Trump's not much...but he's all we've got right now -- the only thing standing between us and the Party of Corruption and Lies. That's not an ideal reason to vote for him, but for a lot of people, including me, it was enough in 2016...and will be again in 2020.

The unfortunate thing is that even in the increasingly unlikely event that Trump pulls off another miracle, it won't be enough. On the contrary, it would trigger a catastrophic crisis, as it's now crystal clear that Dem-Media World and its allies would flat-out not accept such an outcome and would take down the country to overturn it. Hell, they've spent the last four years rehearsing that very scenario.

KnightWhoSaysNit and MtNittany like this.
  25. MtNittany

Expand Collapse

The only part you got wrong. The useless bureaucrats and regulations are taking a beating under PDJT. He's also appointed an incredible number of judges in 3.5 years.

Jerry and bourbon n blues like this.
  26. bourbon n blues

Expand Collapse

These and other things he's done says to me he's more competent than anyone in the last forty years.

psuted and MtNittany like this.
  27. MtNittany

Expand Collapse

CHILD AND SEX TRAFFICKING arrests are skyrocketing!

bourbon n blues likes this.
  28. DingerzForDaze

Expand Collapse

You only think that because you fell for that faulty info that is promoted by crazy Qanons. That nonsense was already disproved on these boards. Stop being a psycho! Fight for you sanity, because if it isn't already completely gone, it's close.

29. DingerzForDaze

Expand Collapse

You awful human being. List out what Bubba Wallace actually did wrong. G'head. Find the actions and words and present them here. I'll wait for eternity, because they don't exist.

30. Dzapper

Expand Collapse

Would you be kind enough to help me figure it out? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

m.knox likes this.
  31. DingerzForDaze

Expand Collapse

Being a troll, like m.knox, is much like being a conspiracy terrorist ... you can get away with saying whatever you want, and if someone calls you on it, you can just say you didn't mean it, or you were mocking someone ... and just move on to your next misstep.

32. DingerzForDaze

Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

33. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You are easily mocked. That's your problem.

34. Dzapper

Expand Collapse

I tried to apply what you said to a syllogistic argument that comes to the conclusion you reached, but for the life of me, I just can't make it work out to that same conclusion.

I know you had a airtight argument that leads to that conclusion and if you take a moment and explain it to me, I'd learn something about logic that I obviously haven't been taught before. So, please tell me were I went off track here.

35. bourbon n blues

Expand Collapse

If he's incompetent why didn't the others before him get this stuff done ( I do realize the last two presidents did fill judicial vacancies ).

36. DingerzForDaze

Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

37. Dzapper

Expand Collapse

You know, if it was anybody but you who had posted that garbage about how conservatives only pretend not to like Trump, but we all secretly love him for being an bombastic narcissist, I would have looked at the reasoning in that post and tore them a new AH..

But, since it was you, I just knew that I missed something so I asked you politely to educate me. But, instead of doing that simple task, you seem really hesitant for some reason to help me understand how that logic works. I'm starting to suspect that maybe you might find it a bit hard to do. Am I correct?

I don't want to think that post was just another trip to Fantasy Island led by a little fool with a big mouth and nothing to back it up. So, I'll ask one last time.....explain how you reached your conclusion, TATTOO.

77 Dzapper, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  38. KnightWhoSaysNit

KnightWhoSaysNit Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I could not agree more with this. I have been shocked by the perceptions of ordinary citizens. I am convinced that it is the reporting of the MSM, particularly CNN. They take every little thing that Trump does or tweets and will blow it out of proportion. But they never expose any of the corruption on the other side. The brains of so many are lost.

This is what a communist country does to control its people. We are seeing it in the good old USA.

39. DingerzForDaze

Expand Collapse

You need to attempt your interpretation again, but this time, try to use logic. Thanks.

[​IMG]

40. DingerzForDaze

Expand Collapse

You know no one takes you seriously when you try to be substantive, which is why you never try.