ADVERTISEMENT

Shouldn't there be some heat on Pry?

Head coaches decision to call (or not) a timeout on before the third down play.

Don’t worry guys. Franklin does much better after the pressure is gone to actually win. I honestly expect us to win out but it doesn’t change my opinion that Franklin shows up small in big games that matter. He has to go.

I said this last week. The eagles kept Andy Reid around too long. Let’s not do the same with Franklin.

Absolutely. This one did me in. How can we never have any pressure on the QB at a meaningful point in a game? It’s absurd.
And while I’m at it, enough of the Coach Chaos nonsense. Teach somebody how to get to the QB.

Head coaches decision to call (or not) a timeout on before the third down play.

Don’t worry guys. Franklin does a much better after the pressure is gone to actually win. I honestly expect us to win out but it doesn’t change my opinion that the guy loses big games that matter.

We’re not winning out. Michigan will not allow this offense to do much.

Reactions: Pennstate4life
Pry has stops at Western Carolina, some directional Louisiana school and Vanderbilt. Gosh we’re lucky to have him.

How many defensive collapses do you have to have before the d coordinator gets fired?

21 dropped a victory, Trace made 2 or 3 very bad plays/ decisions, Johnson shows up 10 minutes for every game, questionable calls. Enough blame to go around

Take away the success of the fake punt and the phantom holding call on Windsor and the MSU O had little success. Try Rahne if you want to criticize a coordinator.

He’s not immune from criticism. But a label you don’t want stuck on your your defensive coordinator is, “Regularly loses games in the fourth quarter”. But he’s got it now.

Considering we don’t have a single stud LB and a makeshift d-line with depth issues I’ll give him a pass for now. That said it’s hard to argue that he’s an ELITE coordinator.

Absolutely. This one did me in. How can we never have any pressure on the QB at a meaningful point in a game? It’s absurd.
And while I’m at it, enough of the Coach Chaos nonsense. Teach somebody how to get to the QB.
That’s the thing about the blitzing; the blitzer doesn’t ever seem to get “home” anyway

That’s the thing about the blitzing; the blitzer doesn’t ever seem to get “home” anyway

Right. All our blitzing seems to do is eliminate a person in coverage. Instead of four guys being stonewalled at the line of scrimmage, it’s six guys.

Right. All our blitzing seems to do is eliminate a person in coverage. Instead of four guys being stonewalled at the line of scrimmage, it’s six guys.

I laughed out loud at this. It’s sad because it’s actually true

Take away the success of the fake punt and the phantom holding call on Windsor and the MSU O had little success. Try Rahne if you want to criticize a coordinator.

The team played poorly; no arguments.
But they still may have won without the bogus call on Windsor.

How does that happen? When PSU gets blitzed, Trace has to scramble.

Well then you’re gonna have to include all the passes dropped by MSU receivers. We coulda lost by 21 had they been able to catch.

Reactions: trz103
Well then you’re gonna have to include all the passes dropped by MSU receivers. We coulda lost by 21 had they been able to catch.

Drops are part of the game. Lord knows we have them too. My point was that the fake punt that led to a TD wasnt on Pry, and we had them stopped deep in their own end until the phantom holding call on Windsor. That BS call isn’t on Pry either.

How do we not double Davis on those critical plays?

Sadly, our expectations about this team prior to the season are coming true. Damn near to a T. Replacing our entire LB corp, entire secondary. Key losses at DT. Offense lacks Barkley, Gesicki, and Hamilton.

We are Michigan '17: lots of young, highly regarded talent, but just not great.

All those players we worried would leave early after a good year, I think we can put that to rest.

How about Davis’ miraculous recovery to catch the game winner 2 snaps after his dramatic shoulder injury :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT