ADVERTISEMENT

Shouldn't Cael have an ice cream flavor named after him by now?

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
The board is filled with Hack, Trump, lawsuit news posts so I'll ask the really important question. Shouldn't Cael have an ice cream flavor named after him by now? How many national championships do you have to win? I would hope he's the next to be so honored by The Creamery.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Ski and BBrown
The board is filled with Hack, Trump, lawsuit news posts so I'll ask the really important question. Shouldn't Cael have an ice cream flavor named after him by now? How many national championships do you have to win? I would hope he's the next to be so honored by The Creamery.

Thoughts?
Or a beer....

yes...there should be a cael ice-cream flavor and a bar downtown should name a beer in his honor...who wants to open up a bar with me?

It took Russ Rose 34 seasons, 24 conf titles and 6 national titles before he got a flavor.

I always found it interesting that Johnson & Wales University, which is renown for their culinary arts program fields a wrestling team.

Last edited:

Thoughts?
Doesn't he already have a vegetable?

Thoughts?

Made a creamery stop before last nights baseball game.

Make an ice cream version of the Train Station Release Valve, call it:

Release the Cael-ken

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT