ADVERTISEMENT

{Short} Tyrell Chavis article. And I mean short! Ditto Steve Gonzalez.

Chavis has two years left? I thought this was it.

I believe they were referring to when he committed in the article. He should have one more year if I'm correct. I was concerned about him wearing a boot in the spring, but I guess he is ready to go. A big body in the middle of the DL is something we need.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I believe they were referring to when he committed in the article. He should have one more year if I'm correct. I was concerned about him wearing a boot in the spring, but I guess he is ready to go. A big body in the middle of the DL is something we need.

Agreed. I am hoping with 1 year of acclimation under his belt we see a little more explosion from him. He is one of the big bodies, along with Cothren and Windsor, that we need to pair with the lighter rushers we have.

56 Tyrell Chavis DT SR/SR 6-3/295

8b8b3cc870b3c3f2401af69ba06f7923--looney-tunes-folk.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed. I am hoping with 1 year of acclimation under his belt we see a little more explosion from him. He is one of the big bodies, along with Cothren and Windsor, that we need to pair with the lighter rushers we have.

The latest weight I saw on him this spring was "312 lbs." He is a big thick dude for sure!

ADVERTISEMENT