ADVERTISEMENT

Shiffrin still winning. Merry Christmas from snowy Vail

johnmpsu

Nov 29, 2001
EagleVail, CO
Last edited:
1st overall like she deserves. Courchevel has been a good hill for her

10 away from Vonn; 14 from Stenmark

She is 26 and seems to be in good health. The unexpected accidental death of her father slowed her down last year but she is back. The world has caught up a bit but she should probably set every record there is.
Like Gretzky blowing past Hull, Howe, etc.

She is 26 and seems to be in good health. The unexpected accidental death of her father slowed her down last year but she is back. The world has caught up a bit but she should probably set every record there is.
As I have mentioned before, she may well be the most accomplished world class athlete in America. She is a rock star in Europe, yet could probably walk through almost any city in the United States and not even be recognized.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
As I have mentioned before, she may well be the most accomplished world class athlete in America. She is a rock star in Europe, yet could probably walk through almost any city in the United States and not even be recognized.
In Austria the lass can’t even get a streudel without being mobbed

Reactions: TheGLOV
Let’s hope she puts it together In the olympics

we will be in vail Feb 4-8th. Skiing and stayjng in Breckinridge for first time.

Let’s hope she puts it together In the olympics

we will be in vail Feb 4-8th. Skiing and stayjng in Breckinridge for first time.
Vail should all be open by then. We just had a nice dump and they opened up a bit more terrain. With 4-8 forecast for tonight and snow expected every day this week I'm hoping they get the back open right after the holiday crowd has left.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT