ADVERTISEMENT

Shane Simmons hangs 'em up

Great things!

giphy.gif

Reactions: NedFromYork
Good luck to the young man; really couldn't catch a break with the injury bug but I thought he played pretty well on Saturday and was hoping he'd give it another go. He and his family are class acts.

It went by too fast #34. Here is hoping you and your family stay connected and that you’re on the sideline for a game or two next year.

Reactions: MacNit07
This is the type of young man who needs to remain a part of the game as a GA or in some other capacity. He will be successful the rest of his life.

agree and you can see the personal development and maturity. he was starting to hit his own as a player also. had some bad luck along the way with injuries, and overcame. i recall he was a very high 4* player, so had to adapt.

Don't get it. Entering transfer portal to better himself and Thank You Antonio Shelton??????? What the heck is going on? There seems to be some real turbulence in the program. JMOP

Don't get it. Entering transfer portal to better himself and Thank You Antonio Shelton??????? What the heck is going on? There seems to be some real turbulence in the program. JMOP
Where did it say in his statement that he entered the portal? Did I miss something?

I’m wondering what about that tweet has caused Twitter to say that it may contain sensitive information and hide the original post unless I say to view it.
I clicked the buttons to remove the Twitter sensitivity block a few days ago when I saw that too as I was curious . On the Twitter home page look at the upper left menu icon. Click on thst and then go to sensitivity settings to adjust . Nothing really to fret over . Looked at Oweh, Simmons , Shaka, and Shelton then and again today . only positive things on all their feeds .

Last edited:
Where did it say in his statement that he entered the portal? Did I miss something?
This may be an error on my part. Not the best in following conversations on tweeter. I don't know if I am reading a letter from Antonio Shelton or one from Shane.

• Haha
Reactions: PearlSUJam
All is gone, Franklin lost the locker room and now it's mass exodus. Where have you been?

My fault. I was reading Sheltons good bye letter not Shane Simmons. Not good with the Twooter stuff. I stand corrected Shane great letter.

Sadly, I assume it is because he quoted Joe. 🙁

What a world...
If that is in fact the reason, what a world indeed...where the Kardashians and the Communist Chinese can do and say whatever they want and quote from Joe Paterno is censored...very Orwellian!

If that is in fact the reason, what a world indeed...where the Kardashians and the Communist Chinese can do and say whatever they want and quote from Joe Paterno is censored...very Orwellian!
I hope I'm all wet, but I just can't imagine what else it could be.

ADVERTISEMENT