ADVERTISEMENT

Shalom board. Prayers worked. Kenny got a kidney that works. I appreciate everyone's ............

A very speedy recovery... amazing to see how fast it works when the kidney is profused.

A speedy recovery to you both and a very happy thanksgiving!

Thoughts and prayers. God bless you all. This is the best forum in the world

Good news.

Just curious, if prayers work, why not just pray for a new kidney, then?

It's a head scratcher.

giphy.gif

Best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving and many, many, many more for you and Kenny.

Great news, Mr. Potter! I felt like a family member was in surgery yesterday when I saw your original post. Best wishes to you, your kidney recipient, and your families.

Wonderful! I couldn't be happier for you and your family members. And good for you. I am going to check Ancestry.com to see if we are related. How is your bone marrow? (asking for a friend)

Great news Mr. Potter! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families and a speedy recovery for you both.

...excellent result...
...we are very blessed that today's level of medical knowledge is available to successfully carry out such a complicated procedure...
...peace to you and your families...

Wonderful! I couldn't be happier for you and your family members. And good for you. I am going to check Ancestry.com to see if we are related. How is your bone marrow? (asking for a friend)

My brother in law laughed out loud Reading this post

ADVERTISEMENT