ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously

N&B4PSU

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
Finally had the oppty to watch the end of the debacle.

4th and 2, 3 TO's and Franklin isn't calling TO to get his BEST BEST BEST player on the field. Nope, he's saving 3 TO's for when he FAILS vs meatchicken and needs those 3 TO's to stop their slaughter of us.

Now me (y'all know im a know nuttin coach) the coach no one wants... I'm taking my 3 TO's and using them on O... cuz i want to win this sumbitch. Franklin, the pussy, is already waving the fing white flag and hoping we can get it back with under 1:30 to go and try again.

Folks, we had 4th and fing 2 and he threw in the towel. Get this pussified POS out of here now! Almost kicked my TV over. THIS is our COACH?????????

Finally had the oppty to watch the end of the debacle.

4th and 2, 3 TO's and Franklin isn't calling TO to get his BEST BEST BEST player on the field. Nope, he's saving 3 TO's for when he FAILS vs meatchicken and needs those 3 TO's to stop their slaughter of us.

Now me (y'all know im a know nuttin coach) the coach no one wants... I'm taking my 3 TO's and using them on O... cuz i want to win this sumbitch. Franklin, the pussy, is already waving the fing white flag and hoping we can get it back with under 1:30 to go and try again.

Folks, we had 4th and fing 2 and he threw in the towel. Get this pussified POS out of here now! Almost kicked my TV over. THIS is our COACH?????????
Dotson wouldn’t have been allowed in on the next play even with a timeout…doesn’t work that way in college football.

The only victory from the whole thing and Nova losing in overtime was that Yankee soccer had arrives to slap the Euro extra medium klass snobbs wit' a Hershey almond bar for post workout. It was no shade at Mexico- a solid soccer squad.

On the other hand, a timeout was warranted there. No reason not to use it and make sure of what was wanted and could work. You would still have 2 to go score. Perhaps avoid the baited read to give up a go pattern.

Did anyone think Michigan was giving up the ball even if we had 5 timeouts? Tha murmurs in the stands weren’t murmurs. Everyone knew that ball would not get back in our hands. It was a win now scenario. Use the timeout.

Now we have 4th and 5 AND 4th and 2

Reactions: BBrown
ADVERTISEMENT