ADVERTISEMENT

Senior World Team Trials

Grap does a better job explaining the event than the people who are actually putting on the show.

#vais2.0

Reactions: diggerpup
Grap does a better job explaining the event than the people who are actually putting on the show.

#vais2.0
Of course I just found this too--which is slightly different: http://board.themat.com/index.php?/topic/17862-new-system-review/#entry364874

57kg- Gilman, Fix, Sanders/Ramos

61kg- Colon, Garrett, Megaludis

65kg- McKenna, Stieber, Eierman/Simmons

70kg- Green, Chamberlain, Molinaro

74kg- Burroughs, Martinez, Kulchytskyy

79kg- Dake, Valencia, Dieringer

86kg- Taylor, Reenan, Perry/Downey

92kg- Cox, Zillmer, Winn

97kg- Snyder, Gadson, Schafer/Walz

125kg- Gwiz, Coon, Nelson

Which makes sense--Nico already beat Graf. This is so complicated....

Some of the senior level coaches had difficulty explaining it to people this weekend...

I will say, however, that it incentivizes US Open and World Medals, which I like a lot.

With time, we'll grow to like it, I hope.

Some of the senior level coaches had difficulty explaining it to people this weekend...

I will say, however, that it incentivizes US Open and World Medals, which I like a lot.

With time, we'll grow to like it, I hope.
Overall, I do really like it--especially because I now get to hopefully see DT finally make a world team, but also because it seems pretty fair for the reasons you stated.

Now this nugget:

Overall, I do really like it--especially because I now get to hopefully see DT finally make a world team, but also because it seems pretty fair for the reasons you stated.

Now this nugget:
i like it. It may grow on the sport.

but understanding it has been a flaw in the marketing roll out.

#lehighfeelsthepain

On the recommendation of my son, I went back and watched the match with Kyle Dake at the Beat the Streets - match on the river.

After watching that match and knowing David Taylor is at home in his own separate weight, anyone who can attend Final X and does not is plain nuts. It's going to be a great show.

I also hope that the Ohio State contingent steps up and buys tickets as they can't loose at 65kg.

Support Penn State, the NLWC and the USA freestyle team by being there.

On the recommendation of my son, I went back and watched the match with Kyle Dake at the Beat the Streets - match on the river.

After watching that match and knowing David Taylor is at home in his own separate weight, anyone who can attend Final X and does not is plain nuts. It's going to be a great show.

I also hope that the Ohio State contingent steps up and buys tickets as they can't loose at 65kg.

I would bet there will be more bucknut people in the stands for Final X.....then there was for the dual meet w/ PSU

#infinityandbeyond

There was not a more cringeworthy moment of NCAAs then watching McKenna and Ryan try to explain what “Positive Infinity” meant.

and that is saying something....cringeworthy should maybe have a BWI scale in the future

A day that goes by without Darth Ryan on social media - 0
tweet about Jaggers shoes/socks - 5
Explaining "positive infinity" - 10

#twoshowsonFundayfolks

and that is saying something....cringeworthy should maybe have a BWI scale in the future

A day that goes by without Darth Ryan on social media - 0
tweet about Jaggers shoes/socks - 5
Explaining "positive infinity" - 10

#twoshowsonFundayfolks
I’m going to find it again (think it’s during quarters) and transcribe it. It’s ridiculous

I'll be there. Can't wait. Awesome to see DT in Rec again. Dake is growing on me in freestyle and I've always liked Zahid.

I'll be there. Can't wait. Awesome to see DT in Rec again. Dake is growing on me in freestyle and I've always liked Zahid.

Dake can be electric, I was standing by Alger in Iowa City when he was watching the Dake match, he said 'Dake feels a lull and is going to do something' a minute later Dake has his guy airborne and the lull was gone, good call by Alger.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT