ADVERTISEMENT

Senior day

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
Coach Franklin is talking about how this senior class helped return PSU to being back in the conversation among the national power teams. do you think he means his first senior class (the 2014 class that are largely graduated but we have 5th year players), or his second class (2015 which includes some with another year of eligibility)?

2014 class key players
DeAndre Thompkins, Koa Farmer, Mark Allen, J. Thomas, Amani Oruwariye, Trace McSorley, Nick Scott, Chasz Wright

2015 class key players
Tommy Stevens, Jarvis Miller, Brandon Polk, Garrett Taylor, John Reid, Kevin Givens, Torrance Brown (not with team), Ryan Bucholtz (not with team), Jan Johnson, Ayron Monroe, Shareef Miller, Ryan Bates, Robert Windsor, Steven Gonzolez, Juwan Johnson,

i think the majority of these players have played key roles.

These are all great player that I have had the privilege of watching. I think they all played key roles in the team’s success.

These are all great player that I have had the privilege of watching. I think they all played key roles in the team’s success.

i think it would be nice if Bucholtz and Brown got recognized even though their careers were ended by injuries.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT