ADVERTISEMENT

Send up the Bushie Signal

Where, oh where is Bushie?

• Alien abduction (or just time to go home?).

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Homeless and living under a bridge.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • In a warm, safe place. With nice, soft walls.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • In perfect health, but can't post because his CAPS LOCK key is broken.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Prisoner in a secret dungeon run by Jim Delaney.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Al_Tuna

Jul 7, 2016
Our resident color commentator has not been seen or heard from since midway thru the OSU game. Not even a "fare thee well" to the board. This leads me to believe that some ill has befallen our brother.

Our resident color commentator has not been seen or heard from since midway thru the OSU game. Not even a "fare thee well" to the board. This leads me to believe that some ill has befallen our brother.
First of all, we all hope that he is doing fine. I wouldn't want to joke with even a hint of a possibility that something had befallen him. Still Al, you came up with so many good choices that I can't decide on one. What about gunsie? The loss of those two guys is devastating. A serious lack of comic material on this board following two straight losses. If we had Bushwood's commentary on the officiating and gunsie's on the OL, that would be enough for me. Too much serious $hi+ on here now.

@CJF_Said_The_Great_Joe_Paterno

WHERE ARE YOU?

I heard he was looking for a shirt to burn the other day.....I think it was red!

All you need to do is declare the Bushwood Incantation:

“Bill O’Brien was a great coach at Penn State! He was absolutely never flyin’, nor was he ever lyin’!”

First of all, we all hope that he is doing fine. I wouldn't want to joke with even a hint of a possibility that something had befallen him. Still Al, you came up with so many good choices that I can't decide on one. What about gunsie? The loss of those two guys is devastating. A serious lack of comic material on this board following two straight losses. If we had Bushwood's commentary on the officiating and gunsie's on the OL, that would be enough for me. Too much serious $hi+ on here now.

@CJF_Said_The_Great_Joe_Paterno

WHERE ARE YOU?
I can't pass up this opportunity. LOL, Gunsie!..... Workin' out at the CusterDome!
Female-Bodybuilder.gif

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT