ADVERTISEMENT

Seems Tamba Hali has gone off the rails a bit

Could also be bipolar and he is way off balance for a number of reasons. Paranoia certainly can be part of a manic episode.

Here is a music video he released last month.

A very good friend of mine from college called me one day (several years ago) talking about the matrix and asked me if I thought we could be in it. I thought he was just joking around. I got a call from his brother a few years later telling me they found him dead. I called a mutual friend of ours (a psychiatrist) to break the news. He had been in contact with our friend and told me he was on bipolar medication.

Bottom line - Tamba needs to see a doctor.

I hung out with him at Arts Fest the summer after his rookie year, funny dude. I actually still have his phone number (assuming he hasn't changed it).

Ummmm...you forgot Award winning college football coaching minds.

Duh, you're right.

We are all experts in the following:

Law
Coaching football
Criminal psychology
Medicine

I'm sure there are other areas given the talent here.

A very good friend of mine from college called me one day (several years ago) talking about the matrix and asked me if I thought we could be in it. I thought he was just joking around. I got a call from his brother a few years later telling me they found him dead. I called a mutual friend of ours (a psychiatrist) to break the news. He had been in contact with our friend and told me he was on bipolar medication.

Bottom line - Tamba needs to see a doctor.

Someone speculates our existence may be a computer program and you tie this together with his bipolar?

How many people believe there's an all knowing omnipotent God that lives in the sky are on bipolar medications?

Seems like he is taking care of his daughter. And, taking his daughter to the right place.

I am going to assume that he knows what he saw back at the time of those tweets referenced in the OP until/unless we learn differently.

There are some deplorable people out there.....Nuff Said.

Reactions: GulfCoastLion
Someone speculates our existence may be a computer program and you tie this together with his bipolar?

How many people believe there's an all knowing omnipotent God that lives in the sky are on bipolar medications?

Are you on drugs or just stupid? Where did I say I personally tied this to a bipolar disorder? It was a psychiatrist you idiot. Did you read an article in Florida Science and now think you are an expert on that too? I’d bet the only thing you are an expert on is changing bed pans.

Reactions: Ski
Are you on drugs or just stupid? Where did I say I personally tied this to a bipolar disorder? It was a psychiatrist you idiot. Did you read an article in Florida Science and now think you are an expert on that too? I’d bet the only thing you are an expert on is changing bed pans.
Michael would have us believe that he is a polymath with that type of rare vision that allows him to peer deeply into all matters of the intellect in a way that will always remain inaccessible to to those with inferior minds, like ourselves. In addition, he is able to condense and crystallize it into concise and lucid prose. WHATEVER! The dude's (Felli, that is) whacked! :D

Last edited:

The answer is yes, he is on drugs.
He shows all the signs of a serial abuser.

LdN

Reactions: step.eng69 and Ski

Well, Professor, why did you even mention that he believes the Matrix be real? What was your basis for including that, then? It has ZERO relevance to his (possible) BIPOLAR

Michael would have us believe that he is a polymath with that type of rare vision that allows him to peer deeply into all matters of the intellect in a way that will always remain inaccessible to to those with inferior minds, like ourselves. In addition, he is able to condense and crystallize it into concise and lucid prose. WHATEVER! The dude's (Felli, that is) whacked! :D

No. The implication is that people who think the Matrix may be relevant is PROOF of Bipolar. Got news for you, many people feel that way.

I don't. But, suggesting that people who do have a mental disturbance is ludicrous. Keep in mind, the individual who posted his comments believes theres a God that lives in the sky and watches over us. TALK ABOUT BIPOLAR!

Well, Professor, why did you even mention that he believes the Matrix be real? What was your basis for including that, then? It has ZERO relevance to his (possible) BIPOLAR

Because it was totally out of character for him. For example, if you actually made a lucid comment on this site then we would all assume something is wrong with you as that would be out of character.

No. The implication is that people who think the Matrix may be relevant is PROOF of Bipolar. Got news for you, many people feel that way.

I don't. But, suggesting that people who do have a mental disturbance is ludicrous. Keep in mind, the individual who posted his comments believes theres a God that lives in the sky and watches over us. TALK ABOUT BIPOLAR!
See. You had to explain it to me. I'm not worthy. :)

ADVERTISEMENT