ADVERTISEMENT

Seems NarDo was interested in the Rutgers job.

Pitt must have been worried about him leaving. They just gave him a 2 year extension. Who gives a coach a 2 year extension for winning 8 games and beating 3-9 and 4-8 teams on last second field goals? It will be quite funny when Pitt is 4-8 next year maybe they will extend him a couple more after that.
That is the reason why many coaches would show interest in other jobs - to get more (money/extension) from their current administration.

Whatever you say.

You know that Narduzzi would recruit better at PSU than Franklin does.... and Franklin would recruit worse at Pitt than Narduzzi does.

You also know that on gameday, Franklin is horrible.

Not a single Pitt fan would make that trade.... but a sizeable portion of PSU fans WOULD jump at that trade.

pnnylion, you want to say on this board you wouldn't take the trade...that's fine. You have a rep to protect.

But deep down, you know you would.
You are clueless. But it is nice that you admit the only thing holding back the great Nardouchie from recruiting well is being at that crap hole of a school.

I rarely care to post about Pitt, but I saw some of their fans bragging about having the ACC's 5th-best recruiting class. Just for funzies, I looked up the rankings. Talk about warped and delusional. Why are they always trying to manufacture some kind of fantasy that isn't even close to reality?

8 win seasons wont be enough for the average Pitt fan if Narduzzi'
s recruiting doesn't improve by alot. Wanny and Walt were both fired after winning seasons at Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT