ADVERTISEMENT

Hockey Seeking Men's Hockey Tickets Jan 21 v Notre Dame

Nov 9, 2016
Looking for 5 tickets to the Notre Dame game on Sat Jan 21 my family and I.

Appreciate any and all help.

R

Last edited:
Although it might be optimal for your situation, one can buy SROs from Ticketmaster at $18 per plus tax and fee.

SRO ticket holders may take any open seats in the bowl--during the break to clean the ice of the second period, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not seeing them available on TM at this time
Use PSU app. Select SRO link rather than generally available tickets link (there are two distinct links to the right of Men's Hockey). Then select the game date.

FYI&A - I would've replied earlier, had you used REPLY to my post (rather than just posting to the thread). I don't receive notifications otherwise (and rarely check the Ticket Exchange topic).

I just checked (before edit time of this post), and there appears to still be SRO tickets available for 1/21.

Use PSU app. Select SRO link rather than generally available tickets link (there are two distinct links to the right of Men's Hockey). Then select the game date.

FYI&A - I would've replied earlier, had you used REPLY to my post (rather than just posting to the thread). I don't receive notifications otherwise (and rarely check the Ticket Exchange topic).

I just checked (before edit time of this post), and there appears to still be SRO tickets available for 1/21.
Thank you!
Will check later today!

ADVERTISEMENT