ADVERTISEMENT

SEC schools to have fans

How about when you're checking out at the grocery store and they have stickers spacing you 6 feet in front or behind but you're standing right next to the person in the next line over? 🤔
I don’t own grocery stores, you should ask someone who does

I think the league followed the ivies again (as everyone did in BB last March). After that mess, it was presumed the smarties were right and were the leader to follow.

The Boopers and Scoopers (Bigly and Patsy west) presumed everyone would do the same all over.

Ooops.

BTW, someone mentioned the AD's being pissed about lack of direction... I think Warren has made his position/direction perfectly clear and is rooting hard for the virus so he winds up looking smart for pulling out.

Provided schools are going to focus on "cases" (lmao) instead of symptoms (and/or worse) it should be easy to get the outcome he appears to prefer. [And hey, maybe he's just embarrassed and doesn't know what the hell to do now. A vote for playing gets him off the hook. imo, of course.]

Warren can not look too smart if the "virus wins", because then what would be his answer for allowing his own Son to play. If Warren truly believed this virus was "dead man walking" if you caught it, then logically he'd have forced his own kid to opt out for the year. I think Warren's position is clear.... but IMO his position is that of "stooge" or "patsy" of the schools presidents.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Warren can not look too smart if the "virus wins", because then what would be his answer for allowing his own Son to play. If Warren truly believed this virus was "dead man walking" if you caught it, then logically he'd have forced his own kid to opt out for the year. I think Warren's position is clear.... but IMO his position is that of "stooge" or "patsy" of the schools presidents.
Agree with you... i skimmed right by that (although on this board I've heard people say that what he says or doesn't say to his kid is his business alone and maybe he did and the kid said bugger off).

The acc made that "rule" after the B10 and P12 pulled the plug on all non conference games.

Doesn’t matter, the ACC “rule” prevents VT from hosting PSU so they cannot fulfill all other terms of the contract. So VT also would be breaching the contract. The ACC didn’t need to cancel non conference games because of BigTen.

ADVERTISEMENT