ADVERTISEMENT

Seat Selection

007Bulldog

Sep 1, 2008
FYI: As of 10/17 am, there are a total of 7,490 seats available in the upper decks & 2,674 seats available on the lower sections for a grand total of 10,164 seats available for upgrades & new season ticket holders. FWIW, I think last year that there were about 2,000 more seats I sold at this point.

FYI: As of 10/17 am, there are a total of 7,490 seats available in the upper decks & 2,674 seats available on the lower sections for a grand total of 10,164 seats available for upgrades & new season ticket holders. FWIW, I think last year that there were about 2,000 more seats I sold at this point.
The shine of that 2016 season is starting to wear off and the dumpster effort in the Citrus Bowl didn't help. CJF is going to have to start winning 2 out of 3 against OSU, UM, and MSU or there will be more seats available each year.

The shine of that 2016 season is starting to wear off and the dumpster effort in the Citrus Bowl didn't help. CJF is going to have to start winning 2 out of 3 against OSU, UM, and MSU or there will be more seats available each year.
Dumpster effort? I thought the team tried pretty hard to win.

Reactions: NittanyLion15
A couple of 8-4, 9-3 type seasons will sink the PSU ICA $$$$ (that is largely an outcome established by STEP - but it is what it is).
Worse than that? LOL.

How likely is it that PSU can avoid any stretches of such seasons? Who knows?
And if we put up a few 11-1, 10-2 seasons? I assume the sensitivity $$$ wise works both ways.

Not really.

ICYMI, once the tickets are all sold, it’s hard to sell more :).
And - IIRC - the AD announced that that just about all those tickets were sold in each of the last few years (did you miss that?) - - - during which time - even at peak demand - the ICA still couldn’t put any $$$ toward capital and major maintenance projects

(Genius ..... LOL. You don’t pay me enough to try to educate you)
Well if they’re sold out and you want to increase revenue, you can raise prices. It’s simple - even for you. You have an MBA? From where? Try educating yourself next time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT