ADVERTISEMENT

Seat Numbers

Zeke2019

Dec 19, 2019
Hellertown, PA
What are the numbers for the end two seats in the odd and even sections of the non chair backs (trying to get end seats). Thanks in advance

It varies, by section and row number. In the end zones, the sections get narrower, so there aren;t as many seats in a row as you go down. If you go to ticketmaster, you can zoom in on section and see the seat numbers.

Why are you looking for that? They are the farthest from the aisle. For instance it would be:
......aisle 2,4,6,8,....32, 31, 29......3,1 aisle.

It varies, by section and row number. In the end zones, the sections get narrower, so there aren;t as many seats in a row as you go down. If you go to ticketmaster, you can zoom in on section and see the seat numbers.

Why are you looking for that? They are the farthest from the aisle. For instance it would be:
......aisle 2,4,6,8,....32, 31, 29......3,1 aisle.
Thanks,I was looking to get end seats either 1,3 or 2,4 or the opposite end 29,31 or 30,32. I’m 6’6” and hate being cramped in the middle.

edit: I didn’t realize you can zoom in and actually see the seat locations, that takes all the guess work out of it

just to be clear high numbers are in the middle, always. the aisle seats are always low numbers

Reactions: Zeke2019
ADVERTISEMENT