ADVERTISEMENT

Season ticket question.

Roar More

Aug 19, 2004
I have received no information on season wrestling tickets. Every time I log into "manage my account", I get an error message. I cannot get through to the ticket office. The wrestling site on GOPSUSPORTS indicates wrestling tickets are sold out. The logical portion of my brain says that is last year's message and season tickets won't be addressed until the schedule is in place with the date for the BJC event. The illogical part of my brain screams PANIC!.

Please talk me down.

Given the schedule release earlier this week is there any word on when season ticket holders will receive their renewals. Haven't tried calling, but have e-mailed and from the e-mail response it seems like I may get an answer in 2023. Any intelligence would be appreciated.

I expect we will magically get emails by end of next week telling us to give them our $. 😉

Season tickets are $147 for 6 home (Rec Hall) matches. That’s $24.50 each. The BJC match is $23. The BJC match is always priced higher than the Rec Hall matches. Is the Spooky Nook match included? $147 for 7 matches is $21 each, which seems more like it. ?????

Reactions: Str8DBLz
What does it mean on the season ticket renewal when it asks if you wish to release your tickets? And what is the spooky nook match?

Is there a paragraph about having to show Covid Vaccination? Not trying to turn this thread into a covid thread just asking for a yes or no.

We received our email for the season wrestling ticket renewal and followed PSU's instructions. We had to set up an account thru Ticketmaster, which we did. We went back to the original email and when we went in to our invoice it said there was no invoice to pay. Anyone else have this issue? I thought it was going to be easy peasy, but I was wrong.

We received our email for the season wrestling ticket renewal and followed PSU's instructions. We had to set up an account thru Ticketmaster, which we did. We went back to the original email and when we went in to our invoice it said there was no invoice to pay. Anyone else have this issue? I thought it was going to be easy peasy, but I was wrong.
I had the same issue. Went back to the link in the email and payment went through on the 2nd try. No idea why the 1st try didn't work.

Reactions: creamery freak
Quick question....Regarding electronic tickets. If I transfer a ticket to someone and they then find out they cannot go....are they able to transfer the tickets again?

I had the same issue. Went back to the link in the email and payment went through on the 2nd try. No idea why the 1st try didn't work.
We were able to do ours this afternoon also after having issues last night and this morning.

Just renewed my tickets today by phone after waiting on hold for over an hour. thank god I'm retired. They actually new my info. Only took 5 min. once I got thru & found out that for a $35 dollar fee will actually send me tickets. What they won't do for $$$$.

I thought there was to be some sort of parking option for wrestling. Is that being sent separately. Anyone know?

Just renewed my tickets today by phone after waiting on hold for over an hour. thank god I'm retired. They actually new my info. Only took 5 min. once I got thru & found out that for a $35 dollar fee will actually send me tickets. What they won't do for $$$$.
I feel as I'll never be able to retire.

Reactions: 82bordeaux
I thought there was to be some sort of parking option for wrestling. Is that being sent separately. Anyone know?

I suspect that parking for wrestling will be handled in a similar fashion to what they are doing for hockey with a discount for prepaid parking.

Parking for Penn State Men's Ice Hockey games at Pegula Ice Arena will be available at the following locations beginning two hours prior to the start of each game:

- Stadium West, Jordan East, Porter North
- No charge with a valid Penn State parking permit
- $5.50 prepaid through ParkMobile (season package available for $5 per game) - https://psu.parkmobile.io/pegula-ice-arena
- $10 day-of-event without a valid permit or prepayment

ParkMobile prepayment availability ends at 11:59 p.m. the night before each event. Events will not be selectable on the site after that time, and payment must then be made on site upon arrival to event parking staff (cash only).

$1 per hour parking will also be available at the East Deck for most games.

Men's Hockey Parking Interactive Map: https://bit.ly/3AZg23r

PARKMOBILE PREPAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

- Visit https://psu.parkmobile.io/pegula-ice-arena
- Select game or season package at the bottom of the page
- Select parking area
- Enter the license plate information for the vehicle being driven to the event
- Note: If a different vehicle must be driven than the one registered at purchase, users must contact ParkMobile Member Support through the ParkMobile website or app
(Settings - Chat Support) to request a vehicle change for that reservation.
- Purchase parking for the event
- Note:
- Prepayment is required by 11:59 p.m. the night before each event or the day-of-event rate will apply.
- Guests must present their ParkMobile QR code to event parking staff on their mobile device. Printed permits from the ParkMobile website will also be accepted.

All vehicles must be parked with the license plate facing the drive aisle located closest to the parking space so that payment can be verified by parking enforcement staff.

A valid permit or payment is required in event parking areas 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Vehicles parked without a valid permit or payment may be ticketed and/or towed at the owner's expense.

Non-football event parking is managed by Penn State Transportation Services. For more information on parking for this event, please email parking@psu.edu or call 814-865-1436.

As I found out at the Auburn game. Tickets I transferred at “face” to nephew ended up in the hands of Tiger fans. I asked what they paid and it was almost 3 times the original cost. Perhaps the wise denizens of this board can relay to me an appropriate response to my nephew.
giphy.gif

As I found out at the Auburn game. Tickets I transferred at “face” to nephew ended up in the hands of Tiger fans. I asked what they paid and it was almost 3 times the original cost. Perhaps the wise denizens of this board can relay to me an appropriate response to my nephew.
Maybe you have a BIG Christmas present on the way.

Coug;
It's a rite of passage. Every generation fears for the next, and the next is greater than the last.
What I see at my age as laziness and entitlement from millennials is actually a high level of intelligence and uncanny ability to look at a process and simplify it. I just won't tell them that.
The future has never been brighter. These kids care more about the planet and their fellow man than we ever did. With the technology at their disposal, they will do great things. Just not the way we would do them, Which is a good thing.
Make up your mind.:cool:

Tell him that you appreciate him unloading the tickets for you, and that they must have been sold a second time for triple the value. See if he comes clean.

ADVERTISEMENT