Sean Penn interview coming up on 60 Minutes

katchthis

Sep 3, 2004
He was anxious, confused, and doesn't understand the world around him. NJPSU are you Sean Penn ?

Reactions: m.knox

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
He was anxious, confused, and doesn't understand the world around him. NJPSU are you Sean Penn ?

You may not agree with his politics but there is no questioning he is a brilliant guy.

Plus he gets bonus points for banging Scarlett Johansen.

katchthis

Sep 3, 2004
I think he is above average in intelligence, but no not brilliant. He wants to strike back at the government and the US. He's a white Michelle Obama. He's never been proud to say he's an American. His dad was a screen writer in Hollywood and a Communist. He got taken down by the McCarthyism. This has coloured his attitude toward America. Sean has an agenda. And yes, always a thumbs up for banging hot chicks.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
I think he is above average in intelligence, but no not brilliant. He wants to strike back at the government and the US. He's a white Michelle Obama. He's never been proud to say he's an American. His dad was a screen writer in Hollywood and a Communist. He got taken down by the McCarthyism. This has coloured his attitude toward America. Sean has an agenda. And yes, always a thumbs up for banging hot chicks.

Mystic River is one of my favorite movies.

Proudlion1

Aug 25, 2004
I don't blame Penn for pursuing this interview. However, his efforts display a level of naivete not aligned with the serious character he was to interview. Now, I have to presume that not only is Penn's life at risk; but, I suspect the female newscaster that arranged the meeting is at risk too.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
What lib gave him credit for somehow acting Argo-like in some secret covert plot and leading the authorities to him? Charlie Rose was shaking his head through the interview. Penn sounded ridiculous.

This was a goofy idea by a celebrity who had no idea what he was doing. He had no intention of helping authorities.

His reasoning on 60min was rambling, narcissistic and illogical. He said he wanted to bring attention to the war on drugs, from the guy who's been to rehab twice.

Penn did say journalism is dead in this country. I will agree with him on this.

Latest posts