Frank Sheeran

Nov 21, 2013
Kingston, PA
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come Inside!
The show's about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart

Be patient and read my background information. It is important and will enlighten you.

Happy Valley is booming!

Apartment high rises galore being built and more being planned.
I call it construction heaven.
And if anyone knows about that we do.
Have you noticed that it's mainly the same companies doing the projects?

There's a fat old lady outside the saloon;
Laying out the credit cards she plays Fortune.
The deck is uneven right from the start;
And all of their hands are playing apart

I told you before about the local paisan that would make bi-weekly trips to Chicago for us.
You see, it's our construction tax.
Nothing happens without our approval.

And we have allowed a chicago based company to build a monster sized building in your little fiefdom. But, our authorized construction firm will be doing the majority of the work.
I guess you are wondering why i am telling you this.

Let's just say that i am slowly building up to what is occurring at the Colossus situated across from college avenue.

On Monday, Penn State will announce their plans for an athletics construction proposal list.
You have no idea of the dinero involved.
It's OUR THING.
And we are going to make it happen!

The best businessman, in happy valley and pennsylvania, who just happens to be the chairman of your penn state trustees, ira lubert, will see that the construction wish list is executed in a timely manner after the funding is obtained.
Coincidentally, the populous architect is a very close friend of chairman lubert.

There will be no repeat of your former penn state trustee chairwoman Peetz of BNY, who desperately and quite amateurishly, tried to recruit the Upstate Medical SUNY president, David Smith. Smith was the construction star in the Syracuse area and was known for "Get-r-done!".

Compromise, sometimes lie
Be responsible, respectable,
Concerned and caring, help the helpless
But, always remain ultimately selfish

My boss Russell Bufalino was my "padre/padrone".
I was driving a rig loaded with meat from philly to syracuse when i had some engine trouble and had to stop in endicott, new york. By pure good luck, russell happened to be there, he offered assistance and had the engine fixed in no time.
Long story short, he offered me employment, which i immediately accepted.

The Italians were amazed with how well i spoke italian.
I had been in Patton's Killer Division in the invasion of Sicily in WWII.
I had spent 411 days in combat, when the average length was only 80 days,

Bufalino was the Boss of all of Pennsylvania, except for Philly, upstate New York including Buffalo, parts of New Jersey and New York.

I told you before that Rosario Buffalino had the final script approval of the movie "The Godfather".
Al Ruddy was the producer.

From a tugboat, on the river going slow
A cement bag is dropping down
You know that cement is for the weight dear
Someone's sneaking 'round the corner
Could that someone perhaps perchance be Mack The Knife?
When I tell you, all about Mack The Knife babe
It's an OFFER, YOU CAN NEVER REFUSE

"If you say No you are Dead." "The People"
That was a note that my boss sent to Whispers DiTullio.
I whacked him, when he disrespected us.
If you said no to Rosario Bufalino you were dead!

Bufalino was a behind the scenes major operator of the Teamsters Union and had complete access to the teamsters pension funds.
Hmmm, didn't your happy valley's penn state finally have a teamsters in the mid-1970's?
Maybe, the whacking of Jimmy Hoffa convinced old main into allowing the union to be established, yuk, yuk.

Our thing and the teamsters were outstanding in seeking profit and power through influence and intimidation and we relentlessly worked at developing networks of reciprocity with politicians, law enforcement, construction firms and some others. We may not have been educated, but we controlled the state. My boss was the King of Pennsylvania.

And Russell Bufalino's legacy remains to this very day!

Quite some time, I been sittin' it out
Didn't take no chances
I was a prisoner of doubt
Got the feel of fortune;
Deal Me In

Back to the events happening now at Penn State

So i hear that the trials of your Spanier, Schultz and Curley are getting close.
To be clear, i haven't been following it too closely.

But, I told you before that virtually everyone involved in the penn state, happy valley shitshow is compromised in some manner. It might be a honey pot fetish, financial, weed, alcohol, revenge, gambling or just plain stupidity.

We have informants everywhere.

Understand this, Penn State power-broker trustees Schreyer, Junker, Lubert, Garban, Hintz, Broadhurst and Poole all got along with Spanier, Schultz and Curley.

Neither penn state nor the state of Pennsylvania wants this trial to happen.

You can take this to the bank, what Schultz knew, Spanier knew.

The old guard trustees were the real culprits.. Most of them have already left the board of trustees. The president and vice-president answer to the trustees.

We have been tipped off that Curley and Schultz along with their attorneys, have met with the attorney general's office. They both made statements. You would assume that this would be a negotiation for a better plea deal and that they will testify against Spanier.

Reflexes had got the better of me
And what is to be must be
Every day the bucket a-go a well
One day the bottom a-go drop out,
One day the bottom a-go drop out.

We want the madness to be over.
It is bad for business.

The waste management governor is long gone.
Frank "I have something on everyone" the prosecutor is kaput
Cynthia the lackey, whose family member was saved from jail by doing the state a "favor" for toast.
Ad nauseum.

Nittany mountain cuts off the town from view
Like a cancer growth is removed by skill
Let It Be Revealed

Ciao
The Irishman

Be patient and read my background information. It is important and will enlighten you.

Happy Valley is booming!

I told you before about the local paisan that would make bi-weekly trips to Chicago for us.

And we have allowed a chicago based company to build a monster sized building in your little fiefdom. But, our authorized construction firm will be doing the majority of the work.

Let's just say that i am slowly building up to what is occurring at the Colossus situated across from college avenue.

On Monday, Penn State will announce their plans for an athletics construction proposal list.
It's OUR THING.

The best businessman, in happy valley and pennsylvania, who just happens to be the chairman of your penn state trustees, ira lubert, will see that the construction wish list is executed in a timely manner after the funding is obtained.
Coincidentally, the populous architect is a very close friend of chairman lubert.

There will be no repeat of your former penn state trustee chairwoman Peetz of BNY, who desperately and quite amateurishly, tried to recruit the Upstate Medical SUNY president, David Smith. Smith was the construction star in the Syracuse area and was known for "Get-r-done!".

I was driving a rig loaded with meat from philly to syracuse when i had some engine trouble and had to stop in endicott, new york. By pure good luck, russell happened to be there, he offered assistance and had the engine fixed in no time.

Bufalino was the Boss of all of Pennsylvania, except for Philly, upstate New York including Buffalo, parts of New Jersey and New York.

I told you before that Rosario Buffalino had the final script approval of the movie "The Godfather".

Bufalino was a behind the scenes major operator of the Teamsters Union and had complete access to the teamsters pension funds.
Hmmm, didn't your happy valley's penn state finally have a teamsters in the mid-1970's?
Maybe, the whacking of Jimmy Hoffa convinced old main into allowing the union to be established, yuk, yuk.

Our thing and the teamsters were outstanding in seeking profit and power through influence and intimidation and we relentlessly worked at developing networks of reciprocity with politicians, law enforcement, construction firms and some others. We may not have been educated, but we controlled the state. My boss was the King of Pennsylvania.

Didn't take no chances
Got the feel of fortune;
Deal Me In

So i hear that the trials of your Spanier, Schultz and Curley are getting close.

But, I told you before that virtually everyone involved in the penn state, happy valley shitshow is compromised in some manner. It might be a honey pot fetish, financial, weed, alcohol, revenge, gambling or just plain stupidity.

Understand this, Penn State power-broker trustees Schreyer, Junker, Lubert, Garban, Hintz, Broadhurst and Poole all got along with Spanier, Schultz and Curley.

The old guard trustees were the real culprits.. Most of them have already left the board of trustees. The president and vice-president answer to the trustees.

We have been tipped off that Curley and Schultz along with their attorneys, have met with the attorney general's office. They both made statements. You would assume that this would be a negotiation for a better plea deal and that they will testify against Spanier.

It is bad for business.

Cynthia the lackey, whose family member was saved from jail by doing the state a "favor" for toast.
Ad nauseum.

Let It Be Revealed

Ciao
The Irishman
As usual Frank, you leave a lot to the imagination. I look for a hung jury that keeps these guys in limbo for a longer time while the state decides to re-prosecute or not. Just more time wasted by the state. Everyone or rather no one wants to make a decision. Weak they are!

Happy Valley is booming!

It's OUR THING.

Didn't take no chances
Got the feel of fortune;
Deal Me In

It is bad for business.

Ad nauseum.

Let It Be Revealed

Ciao
The Irishman

I view Frank's posts as entertainment. That's about it.
Entertainment? I'm familiar with the construction part.
My pop was a very popular and influential union organizer for 542 Operating Engineers. He stood 6'3" and weighed over 300 lbs. His territory stretched from Allentown north to the NY boarder and west to State College. One of his nick names was the Bull.

Pop was pushing politically to see Pocono Downs Race track built. The construction would provide his members with jobs, and when the track was finished would provide around 20 full time jobs. Funding through banks & investors was not going well for the developers, too many wanted fingers in the pie. So pop reached out to two of the persons he developed relationships to fund the race track. It wasn't Frank, although Frank may have been at the meeting.

Unless something's changed recently, I don't see any deals or flipping. And if they've got something on Spanier, it makes no sense that he was first in line to sue Freeh.
You're trying to apply logic/common sense

I can't think of any more futile endeavor over the last 6 years

Forget logic - - - - and observe

All your "certainty" aside:

The chances C or S or S EVER speak out and "tell all"?
About 0%
The chances C or S or S would take a plea - - if the deal is sweet enough?
About 100%

It ain't hard to spot a trend :)

Reactions: step.eng69
My pop was a very popular and influential union organizer for 542 Operating Engineers. He stood 6'3" and weighed over 300 lbs. His territory stretched from Allentown north to the NY boarder and west to State College. One of his nick names was the Bull.

Pop was pushing politically to see Pocono Downs Race track built. The construction would provide his members with jobs, and when the track was finished would provide around 20 full time jobs. Funding through banks & investors was not going well for the developers, too many wanted fingers in the pie. So pop reached out to two of the persons he developed relationships to fund the race track. It wasn't Frank, although Frank may have been at the meeting.
Oh, I don't doubt the existence of the groups Frank mentions and the long reach they may have. He certainly weaves them all into an interesting story as they relate to Penn State. None of his cryptic posts have amounted to much though.

Last edited:

Bill Medico and Russell Bufalino?

You're trying to apply logic/common sense

I can't think of any more futile endeavor over the last 6 years

Forget logic - - - - and observe

All your "certainty" aside:

About 0%
About 100%

You know not of what you speak.

Don't you live in State College? Get someone there to flesh it all out for you. It's a small town.

5 to 6yrs now still waiting for time to tell.
The fact that it has BEEN five years - - - is kinda' a good indicator as to the likelihood of the "tell all" that some seem to cling to. :)

Alas - it is what it is

It's one thing to hope......and I still hold out hope (I'm trying to be optimistic - all evidence to the contrary)
It's another to believe.....
It's yet another to be "certain"

About 0%
About 100%

If this is true time is running out. Their trial starts in another week.

I'll believe their trial actually starts next week when the bailiff says "All rise..."

If this is true time is running out. Their trial starts in another week.
Unless they do take a deal, we will NEVER know what was offered (though - FWIW - a "deal" can take place any time until a final verdict is reached)

It is what it is

About the only thing that is CLEAR - is that NOTHING will EVER be "CLEAR"....... Ever

There are a lot of folks, with a lot of influence, working to keep things "under cover".....
And..... enough to make you weep .....
There is damn near NO ONE who stands for anything approaching "righteous"

At one time theee was a chance - a small one - that if enough folks came together, to pursue "righteous" over self-interest......... that maybe, just maybe, righteous had a chance
I don't know if that chance exists anymore. I hope it does - - - but I don't know

Whatever the chances are - they are a lot SLIMMER than they were five years ago - - - and that is disconcerting.

Kinda' easy to handicap the outcome when you know who's playing for each side - - - and one of those sides looks awful lonely

Happy Valley is booming!

The deck is uneven right from the st

art;

It's OUR THING.

Didn't take no chances
Got the feel of fortune;
Deal Me In

It is bad for business.

Ad nauseum.

Let It Be Revealed

Ciao
The Irishman
--
Hey Frank....er..... Mr Sheeran. Can you expound on the connections with the Pennsylvania Manufacturer's Association? It was they that rigged the BoT elections and took over the BoT. It was they that changed the by-laws to keep their people in power. It was their people that suddenly put all the PSU insurance into the PMA pool. And it is the same that are desperately clinging to power so they don't all go to jail.

Reactions: Ski and sarasotan
"Nittany mountain cuts off the town from view
Let It Be Revealed"

What will be revealed, Frank? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. Especially since you seem to be insinuating that Curley and Schultz will be "convinced" to take a plea by the crooks who don't want this to go to trial.

Those old guard trustees you identify as the real culprits will be allowed to skate away and continue to profit, along with your "associates" and the foul politicians and judiciary in this state, off the backs of millions of regular people, as they have done for over a century.

Reactions: dshumbero
The fact that it has BEEN five years - - - is kinda' a good indicator as to the likelihood of the "tell all" that some seem to cling to. :)

Alas - it is what it is

It's one thing to hope......and I still hold out hope (I'm trying to be optimistic - all evidence to the contrary)
It's another to believe.....
It's yet another to be "certain"
Bjf amazing how time changes guess you are right. Time will tell

Happy Valley is booming!

It's OUR THING.

Didn't take no chances
Got the feel of fortune;
Deal Me In

It is bad for business.

Ad nauseum.

Let It Be Revealed

Ciao
The Irishman

Rereading. Bump.

Happy Valley is booming!

It's OUR THING.

Didn't take no chances
Got the feel of fortune;
Deal Me In

It is bad for business.

Ad nauseum.

Let It Be Revealed

Ciao
The Irishman
Good call Frank. GOLD.

Reactions: Nellie R
Rereading. Bump.

funny that people doubted him. especially when others were hinting the deal was coming. but elvis doesn't agree with the blue koolaide drinkers so he has no credibility.
Good call Frank. GOLD.

Frank hadn't posted in a long time and 3 days before the deal is announced and he pops his head up. yet people here doubted him for no reason other than they didn't want to hear it.

what is truly gold now, are the excuses but that was just as easy to predict as Tim and Gary pleading guilty.

Bjf amazing how time changes guess you are right. Time will tell
I was reading a story about Marilyn Vos Savant (sp) the other day......the woman who is supposed to have an absolutely wicked IQ....and writes that weekly "Ask Marilyn" column

She was asked - - - - - "what is the most important characteristic of intelligence?"...something like that - - - - and her response was basically "objectivity".

In other words, being able to "look at the facts" - - - - - without having one's "POTENTIAL to be intelligent", blocked by their inability to see past their own biases - was, in her opinion, the most critical factor.

This situation - "Would CS be willing to take the right plea?" Was about as obvious a scenario as one could ever see - - - - - if they were willing to look at it. objectively.

Either as an observer - or a participant - over the last 6 years of "Sandusky", "CSS", "PSU BOT", etc .........I would have to agree with Marilyn's observations. :)

funny that people doubted him. especially when others were hinting the deal was coming. but elvis doesn't agree with the blue koolaide drinkers so he has no credibility.

Frank hadn't posted in a long time and 3 days before the deal is announced and he pops his head up. yet people here doubted him for no reason other than they didn't want to hear it.

what is truly gold now, are the excuses but that was just as easy to predict as Tim and Gary pleading guilty.
Frank also said "Let it be revealed." So what do you think will be revealed, towny?

Reactions: WeR0206

Happy Valley is booming!

It's OUR THING.

Didn't take no chances
Got the feel of fortune;
Deal Me In

It is bad for business.

Ad nauseum.

Let It Be Revealed

Ciao
The Irishman
Frank also said "Let it be revealed." So what do you think will be revealed, towny?

God who knows. Franks ending was from a Genesis Song "Firth of Fifth". Perhaps the answer lies within some of the other lyrics.....

"Firth Of Fifth"

The path is clear
Though no eyes can see
The course laid down long before
And so with gods and men
The sheep remain inside their pen
Though many times they've seen the way to leave

He rides majestic
Past homes of men
Who care not or gaze with joy
To see reflected there
The trees, the sky, the lily fair
The scene of death is lying just below

The mountain cuts off the town from view
Let it be revealed
A waterfall, his madrigal
An inland sea, his symphony

Undinal songs
Urge the sailors on
Till lured by the sirens' cry

Now as the river dissolves in sea
So Neptune has claimed another soul
And so with gods and men
The sheep remain inside their pen
Until the Shepherd leads his flock away

The sands of time were eroded by
The river of constant change

Reactions: Nellie R
Frank says this in his post:

So how and when will any of this be revealed? When will they get what they deserve? What about someone like Eckel who's both old guard and cushy with the Bufalino family?

I was reading a story about Marilyn Vos Savant (sp) the other day......the woman who is supposed to have an absolutely wicked IQ....and writes that weekly "Ask Marilyn" column

She was asked - - - - - "what is the most important characteristic of intelligence?"...something like that - - - - and her response was basically "objectivity".

In other words, being able to "look at the facts" - - - - - without having one's "POTENTIAL to be intelligent", blocked by their inability to see past their own biases - was, in her opinion, the most critical factor.

This situation - "Would CS be willing to take the right plea?" Was about as obvious a scenario as one could ever see - - - - - if they were willing to look at it. objectively.

Either as an observer - or a participant - over the last 6 years of "Sandusky", "CSS", "PSU BOT", etc .........I would have to agree with Marilyn's observations. :)
Your post is a reason why you'd enjoy The Undoing Project, the non-fiction book by Michael Lewis that I suggested for you last week.

Love Marilyn. See Monty Hall problem.

ADVERTISEMENT