ADVERTISEMENT

Schembechler knew his football players were being molested, told them to "toughen up." | UPDATE: FORCED SPERM SAMPLES

I hope that announcer gets fired solely so when the michigan man tunes into his games, he wonders "why do we have a new announcer? Oh yeah, part of that scandal where bo allowed all the football players to be anally raped by his doctor."

Because I want them to suffer extreme humiliation for a prolonged period of time.

"Our experiences tell us that the Bo Schembechler we knew would never have tolerated any abuse or mistreatment of his players, his staff, or any other individual," the petition on Change.org reads. "We believe firmly, that if he were aware of such behavior, Coach Schembechler would have acted immediately to put a stop to it and would have made sure anyone responsible for it would have been removed from the University of Michigan football program.

"We want to be clear, as a group we are sympathetic to all victims of sexual abuse. Yearly physicals by family doctors, or athletic physicals by a university doctor were the same physicals as performed by the United States military. There was no reason to suspect abuse in those circumstances. If Coach Schembechler was aware of any criminal or sexual abuse, as we stated above, in our opinion, he would have been outraged and taken action immediately. It is reasonable to assume that Coach Schembechler, like many at the time, believed the physicals were not abusive but rather performed in accordance with standard medical practices."

"Our experiences tell us that the Bo Schembechler we knew would never have tolerated any abuse or mistreatment of his players, his staff, or any other individual," the petition on Change.org reads. "We believe firmly, that if he were aware of such behavior, Coach Schembechler would have acted immediately to put a stop to it and would have made sure anyone responsible for it would have been removed from the University of Michigan football program.

I believe firmly that you all squandered any chance at being treated fairly over the last ten years. Who stuck up for PSU? Who stuck up for Joe Paterno?

It really hurts, doesn't? Seeing the walls cave in, hearing people you respected shit all over your whole family on national television.

Wait until it sinks in and you realize the whole human race is a pile of lying cheating dogshit and you'll never be truly happy ever again. You'll never trust anyone and every sporting event has a tinge of RAPE on it.

Wait for it...

"We want to be clear, as a group we are sympathetic to all victims of sexual abuse. Yearly physicals by family doctors, or athletic physicals by a university doctor were the same physicals as performed by the United States military. There was no reason to suspect abuse in those circumstances. If Coach Schembechler was aware of any criminal or sexual abuse, as we stated above, in our opinion, he would have been outraged and taken action immediately. It is reasonable to assume that Coach Schembechler, like many at the time, believed the physicals were not abusive but rather performed in accordance with standard medical practices."

For f*ck’s sake, f*ck michigan.

These former players must accept that decades of their fellow student-athletes were molested, bo knew, and bo covered it up. Period.

Reactions: odshowtime
People tend to judge others by their actions and themselves by their intentions. This applies here. These Michigan players, broadcasters and fans defending Bo likely had no problem believing the other schools who have had scandals in the last decade were guilty based on their actions while Bo should be given the benefit because of his intentions.

It's pretty standard really and very common in how people judge and perceive others.

"We believe firmly, that if he were aware of such behavior, Coach Schembechler would have acted immediately to put a stop to it and would have made sure anyone responsible for it would have been removed from the University of Michigan football program."

Bo was made aware of it and when Doc Buttplug was removed by the administration, Bo insisted upon his return.

For f*ck’s sake, f*ck michigan.

These former players must accept that decades of their fellow student-athletes were molested, bo knew, and bo covered it up. Period.

"We believe firmly, that if he were aware of such behavior, Coach Schembechler would have acted immediately to put a stop to it and would have made sure anyone responsible for it would have been removed from the University of Michigan football program."

Bo was made aware of it and when Doc Buttplug was removed by the administration, Bo insisted upon his return.

Reactions: john4psu
The man, formerly associated with UM athletics, is set to join with more than three dozen Anderson accusers during a 10 a.m. press conference Wednesday near Michigan Stadium to detail claims that he was a victim of Anderson and informed Schembechler and former UM Athletic Director Don Canham at the time, according to John Sellek, a spokesperson for the group expected to attend.

The man, formerly associated with UM athletics, is set to join with more than three dozen Anderson accusers during a 10 a.m. press conference Wednesday near Michigan Stadium to detail claims that he was a victim of Anderson and informed Schembechler and former UM Athletic Director Don Canham at the time, according to John Sellek, a spokesperson for the group expected to attend.

PC alert!

E3hFTV6XwAEqZBE

Brandstatter wanting to use the reasonable doubt standard is a real hoot. First, it’s a legal standard and not a standard of public opinion. Second, I’d love to know what his opinion of Joe was. He may very well have said Joe deserves the benefit of a doubt. OTOH, if he was one of the pitchfork folk, he needs to STFU.

Brandstatter wanting to use the reasonable doubt standard is a real hoot. First, it’s a legal standard and not a standard of public opinion. Second, I’d love to know what his opinion of Joe was. He may very well have said Joe deserves the benefit of a doubt. OTOH, if he was one of the pitchfork folk, he needs to STFU.

Our university community was nose deep in shit by this point in the Sandusky scandal timeline. Meatchicken? They haven’t even dipped a toe in the sewer yet. Just like tosu, they seem to taking Easy Street through their MUCH BIGGER scandals!!
I must be missing the Governor of Michigan taking the lead and hosting a celebration of UM guilt? How about the head of the Michigan State Police castigating Bo for being a moral failure? Will the UM Board of Regents go on an apology tour? Come on folks, so many here playing Don Quixote.....nothing that happens or happened at Michigan, OSU or MSU will ever cleanse the stain put on Penn State and Joe by the very people who should have protected them. The enemy has always been on the inside.

I must be missing the Governor of Michigan taking the lead and hosting a celebration of UM guilt? How about the head of the Michigan State Police castigating Bo for being a moral failure? Will the UM Board of Regents go on an apology tour? Come on folks, so many here playing Don Quixote.....nothing that happens or happened at Michigan, OSU or MSU will ever cleanse the stain put on Penn State and Joe by the very people who should have protected them. The enemy has always been on the inside.
No argument here. Our “leaders” were our own worst enemy. I guess we are all just calling out the hypocrisy of the feigned public outrage in regards to all things Penn State a decade ago vs the chirping crickets in response to meatchicken and tosu today.

No argument here. Our “leaders” were our own worst enemy. I guess we are all just calling out the hypocrisy of the feigned public outrage in regards to all things Penn State a decade ago vs the chirping crickets in response to meatchicken and tosu today.
I can only speak for my viewpoint. I've learned to be skeptical about sound bytes and headlines. For instance, Bo's "son." Do they mean the "adopted son" of Bo's first wife? The "son" who sued Bo and UofM 21 years ago? Are we believing him anymore than we believe Matt Sandusky? Surely this loving son isn't looking for money is he?
Everything that is written on this thread is merely a replica of what other message boards wrote about Joe and PSU. It just doesn't make me feel better to see the same smear used on someone else. I'm sorry, I really wish I could revel in it. It only makes me sad that the very people that torched Joe and PSU are still prominent and with the exception of Corbett and Fina, actually appear to be unscathed. Frazier, Peetz, Tsar Ira the Terrible, Judas on and on. Face it....someone could find a movie of Bo and Anderson in a tryst with a student and it wouldn't undo what Surma and company did to Joe.....who was completely innocent. I would love the opportunity to pummel those OGBOT bastards with my fists until my 71 year old arms couldn't throw anymore punches....but I can't muster up rage directed at a dead Michigan Coach.....who could possibly be being Paternoed.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Regardless, UM will have to pay for Anderson's crimes whether Bo knew or not. Claiming Bo knew about it doesn't make what happened at UM worse. Just makes Bo worse.
Its always best to blame the dead guy

Our university community was nose deep in shit by this point in the Sandusky scandal timeline. Meatchicken? They haven’t even dipped a toe in the sewer yet. Just like tosu, they seem to taking Easy Street through their MUCH BIGGER scandals!!
And anybody and everybody associated with Penn State was guilty by association according to MSM and general public. Anyone that attempted to defend Paterno was a supporter of child molestation and vile as well. 🙄🤦‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT